ID:194811

:O never drawn anything in paint before i think it looks pretty good, but compared to my notebook it fails XP

Hideki Nakamura - Main Character, in a Manga story im working on, Project ZOEY

Photobucket
[url=http://img91.imageshack.us/i/ hidekiremixed.png/][img=http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/ 9292/hidekiremixed.png][/url]

Ok lol this needs a little work but i made edit you can have it if you want.Line art is the foundation of your work its much easier to see what you wana do with it then just winging it.When your line art is good everything else is a piece cake...or pie whatever you like lol.but you wana try to focus on the flaws when the line art is finished always ask your self what could be done better,once when you get the hang of it youll be able to spot out more errors,so self critiques are always good. The porpotion of your avatar was a little warped...I just simply adjusted head made it a little bit linear,lol unless your character is an alien you might want to calm down the length of the neck when you do humans just a heads up next time.If you made sure you had good line art it wouldnt really have came out that way but thats only one out of many mistakes you made XD. Another thing and I know EVERYONE noticed this right away the pillow shading >.<.Dont worry I used to have this problem to but I was cured! lol;but the first thing you wana do with that is establish a light source coming in from left or right <.< dont put color after color after color look at some anime art work for an example.when you look at the animes your see how the shadows fall and lie in certain places away from where the light is actuallly coming; so thats something to keep in mind.And the colors you really dont need that much colors but then again you had it saved as jpeg which is a big no no... jpeg puts a lot of noise in your work the quality comes out really bad so you should save it as png doesnt harm your work but back to the colors.the amount of colors i used in the color ramp figure A is basically all you need...perhaps lower but thats it no higher remember that lol anyways Ive got class so I have to go but commit that to memory Cya lol.
In response to Xyberman
lol another link that doesn't work XD. Send it to me on msn when you get home and I'll post it for you.
In response to BxS0ldi3R
Here you go:

Photobucket
In response to BxS0ldi3R
XD I appreciate the backups BX lol thanks comp is acting funny now :(..