ID:194819

Yeah IDK why I named the title what it is rather than its pixel art of a zombie.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Any questions :O?
Zantofire wrote:
Yeah IDK why I named the title what it is rather than its pixel art of a zombie.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Any questions :O?

I usually don't do these sort of things but here i go.. please don't feel offended in any way cause this is purely meant as constructive criticisme/ a constructive edit.
I like the contrast between the clothing and the dark skin. i did a minor edit which i think helps to bring out some features ) redid the mouth-teeth partly, added 2 colours really minor edit to the hair.'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us....Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...old......--.....new
In response to Pandora'sSecret
The red on his head makes him look like one of them Romanian warriors in midevil times o?o
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Unless you're intentionally trying to give him a mohawk you should add some sideburns.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Unless you're intentionally trying to give him a mohawk you should add some sideburns.

If you didn't get this, Super was trying to get at how the hairline was messed up (Unless you really were going for a Mohawk.

Off of that note, I find it to look odd if you dither while doing flesh tones in MOST cases. It gets the griddy look, which isn't good on flesh. If you were going for color conservation or a small sprite, then I could see it. :D
I would reduce the dithering a bit.

For some reason people believe that the more dithering you add into something, the better it is. Generally I only find dithering to be needed when I'm trying to imply a texture.
In response to Ninjafro
Ninjafro wrote:

For some reason people believe that the more dithering you add into something, the better it is. Generally I only find dithering to be needed when I'm trying to imply a texture.

Dither done well looks good, all it is really needed for is the transition of colors.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ninjafro wrote:

Dither done well looks good, all it is really needed for is the transition of colors.

Which is better, and easier to use on larger pieces. You really dont need any dithering at all for the face on this piece. Id just stick to regular shading based on the lightsource.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:

The guy who made your avatar is sooooo coooooooooooooooooooooool!