I am a programmer myself

lel
In response to Sasuk8
Sasuk8 wrote:
your name is annoying

I think his name is "F"abulous.

so are your post

*Reinsert gif here*

I think Ter challenges my knowledge. I like his posts.

you tend to try to intimidate others with big words

*Reinsert gif here*

I think that learning new works is a great experience. Especially since you're at a computer and "CTRL+T -> Type in word and append defintion" isn't hard to do at all. Google will give you the definition in a matter of milliseconds.

and deep conversation

*Reinsert gif here*

Deep is good. Gotta go balls deep, man. Nobody likes an anti-social prick. Which most people here would more than likely be. Learn to express yourself and share your knowledge, dudeeee. Right? Right on.

most of the time it doesn't work

*Reinsert gif here*

It works for me. I'm scared of Ter. But in a good way. ;) ;)

stop being such a tight ass and a douche bag

*Reinsert gif here*

I like tight asses. Idk about the second part though. Still, that's just your opinion. And you're totally entitled to that, dudeee.

Just saying.
Giraffes are cool, guys.
In response to Kumorii
maybe you should add them as mounts on skirmish
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Giraffes are cool, guys.

Narwhals are better.
I like how retarded photobucket has gotten when it forces you to look in their site just to look at the images close up, consequentially burning up any free user's usable bandwidth.
In response to ZephyreSyx
ZephyreSyx wrote:
I like how retarded photobucket has gotten when it forces you to look in their site just to look at the images close up, consequentially burning up any free user's usable bandwidth.

Imgur.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
ZephyreSyx wrote:

Imgur.

Puush.
In response to Kumorii
Chief?
In response to Kumorii
I don't trust Puush anymore ever since they got hacked and put out a nasty malware-filled update. ShareX is a superior alternative.
In response to LordAndrew
I use ShareX with puush as a custom uploader. It can also upload to imgur and a ton of other places, but puush and imgur are the best for hotlinking.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Chief?

o'man an omen
Imgur.
ShareX is also Free Software so that's a plus.
Thats cool
Page: 1 2 3