ID:194823

im relatively new to iconning, since mainly i code but being a 1 man team i have to be able to be medicore in all aspects but heres a base for a naruto game im making, i couldnt quite get easygif to time the summoning icon right but bear with me so C&C :P

Base Icon:
Photobucket

Note:Thats a shadow under him i know its sorta big XD

Summoning State:
Photobucket
Your base is rather very pillow shaded, and the shadow you tried to add in matches way too much with the color of the pants outline.

On the summoning state it looks as if the base hand is rather sharp than flat, and on the right it looks as if his arm got ripped off like a piece of a puzzle and put back together.

I'd provide an edit but my pixel skills are limited :)
In response to Rasengan3oo4
yar, im still in the pillow shading stage and to be honest it looks better then most odd shading's (*cough* cee pee)

but the summoning is a bit off , it was done in about 5 minutes to compare mine to child's ill edit it a bit more and post the newer one

P.S naruto running states are a drag
In response to Rasengan3oo4
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Your base is rather very pillow shaded, and the shadow you tried to add in matches way too much with the color of the pants outline.

On the summoning state it looks as if the base hand is rather sharp than flat, and on the right it looks as if his arm got ripped off like a piece of a puzzle and put back together.

I'd provide an edit but my pixel skills are limited :)

Told ya it looked like he bit his finger off

They have to draw blood to summon their animal or w/e thats why they bite their finger tip.

When you cut your finger and wiggle the shit out of it saying "Owwwww" it doesn't spray around the room because bloods thicker than water. At least my blood doesn't spray
In response to Child Prodigy
lol i already fixed it