ID:19494

Naruto: Konoha Renpuu Reborn has come and left us all....
Hurrah.
this is sad becuase
I'm crying. Really, I am.
Rofl. Nag got bored of it allready.
xD. i was looking forward to playing it.
But every times the download froze or went extremely slow. It wasent because my pc. IT was too big.
omg naga, y did u do that? konoha was the best naruto game i have ever played, and ur right it wont ever b the same again bc now i will have no reason to get on byond ne more *sobs* lol, na, ill just go back to FFXI, but plz, bring it back....some day.

signed: the...err...the deleted Kazekage
NAGA I WANT TO KEEP THE GAME UP. IF THERES A WAY TO TALK ABOUT, YOU CAN TALK TO ME AT [email protected]

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU
I WANT IT BACK PLEASE IT WAS THE ONLY MEANING OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk butseriously
Psshhh, ignore Krayzy, he just wants GM!
I throw a rose down at Renpuu Reborn...and someday, I hope it comes back...*sits there...sits longer...*BRING IT BACK!!! I'LL KILL KRAYZY IF YOU DON'T! I DON'T NEED A CHILL PILL!!!
I am new owner of it but i need a coder and a mapper sp yeah
zomg cn i hlp? i wana cod plz plz i wnt gm plz plz il suk dic
O-matic wrote:
Psshhh, ignore Krayzy, he just wants GM!

SHUT UP O-MACIC. I DONT EVEN CARE TO TAKE OVER THE GAME OR NOT, I JUST WANT IT BACK CUZ I LOVED THIS GAME SO DONT BITCH ABOUT ME WANNA BE GM CUZ THIS IS BULLSHIT. SO DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT ME FAGASS

IM VERRY HAPPY GAME HAS RETURN

WROTE ON WRONG KEY
Nagareboshi i am a old player and wanted to know if i start this game again will i have my character from before because i dont fell like starting back at lvl 1. If you could help me plz reply with a answer ^^.
yeah same with me, I dont want to lose my old character.
OH NO...... its been alomst half a year..... and im still waiting..... your game was DA SHIZ NIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

why was it Shut down.........
Why cant you just make 3 people host the server??????(Make sure they are in 3 dif time zones.....) while you were gone retarded games like Naruto Ninpou were invinted!!!!!!!!!(no offense Fuzed but that game has alot of Fuckers on there that mess with me......)
and the training system was awesomely fast..... it was Faweslome!!!!!!!!

come on..... get on your ass and bring it back!!!!!!

or i WILL, or WONT commit SUICIDE, it depends on the wich one you dont want me to do...........

that game was my first Byond game i ever played......

you were the most Awesomness Awesome Game Designer ever...... EVEEEERRRRR!!!!!!

-Sincerely Cambeast

sorry this note was so long- XD
naga im a old player y is the game not going i played that game everyday all day
NAGA SOME 1 RIPPED NKR!!!
ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON AT 5PM TOMOROW
YOU ARE FAIR