ID:194979

Since I've been too busy lately to start any icons, or finish anything I've decided to post some icons that I believe never reached the public.

I start off making pixel art by working with a friend of mine (whom vanished sadly) whom was a dutch bastard named Vincent. We started up this game, that some of you might remember for 4 years ago, called Fallout Online. An online version of fallout. Fallout is a decade old Post-Nuclear RPG that has a turn based battle system in Isometric view. It is probably the best western RPG ever made, and I cry for what Bethseda Sotfworks will do to the series by 'interpreting' into Oblivion with Guns.

Since I still think these are probably my "best" icons ever, despite so many mistakes made (such as the way the isometric view was done) I feel I should post them.

Now the game was put into isometric view the hard way, by making the icons them selves isometric. Just for kicks the bed in one of the images I'll be linking is made up of 5 separate icons. Well enough of what already turned into a rather large post, I shall post the screen shots.

NOTE: I only have the Early Alpha version of the game, so that's why there's a separate image of stuff that isn't in the screen shots. I was never able to get the beta version before the leader of the project vanished. It sucks too because we had Shady Sands for the most part done.

Shady Sands
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
More Shady Sands~

Those of you familiar with Fallout, yes that's Dogmeat on the blacktop.

And more shady sands-

Enjoy.

Edit: Almost forgot- I didn't make the character icons, or the Dogmeat icon. That was done by a fellow name Galdar.

Those are really good! Especially since you're doing iso (not the easiest thing). You said you did the iso without an iso engine? Just in the icons?
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Yep I drew them out in paint, and then we split them up into the 32x32 icons for mapping use. It wasn't perfect but it worked, the only problem was people trying to move using the arrow keys (obviously), and not using the mouse point-click system that was set up.