ID:1949853

(See the best response by Ter13.)
So this happens every so often but when a player or admin logs in the game once every thing is ok but when they relog they are stuck in the new load delete GFX screen, All of their stats still show up too. I'm having trouble fixing this issue, thank you in advance. I've tried everything i know to fix this issue..
Best response
Sounds like their mob isn't being garbage collected or deleted manually and the Login() code is poorly programmed, assuming that Login() implies ONLY that a client has logged in for the first time.

Not much we can do without seeing some kind of code to track it down.

Your mob/Login(), mob/Logout() and mob/Del() and client/Del() would be places to look.
Sounds like you're either:
A. Not correctly deleting the mob when they log out.
B. Incorrectly saving/loading. If you happen to be using a save-system, this could be caused by trying to save mobs in a list or otherwise.

Those are times I've ran into this kind of problem.
Konlet's on point. Both are probably the cause of this.

B sounds more likely. It sounds like players are being saved in savefiles that belong to other players are wind up being loaded inappropriately, sitting at a null location.

You should probably be seeing strange stat rollbacks if that's the case too.
Thank you guys ill look in both coding.
Zasif dealt with this a while back. I don't know if he'd be up for talking about it with you, but he'd be a good source of information.