ID:19564

Although we're about a week late, here's the newest Progeny update!

First, and most important is the addition of two new pixel artists to help us! So lex and Dark_Slayer_Vince (DSV) have offered their services and have begun on great sets of icons! Thanks you two!

Secondly, for the past week the programming squad (consisting of Worldweaver =D)
hammered out a mass building system. We know what a pain in the ass laying each individual tile can be, so we devised a special system.

Provided you have all the necessary pieces to be layed, you can outline a building and have it created with a few simple clicks:

1. Click Mass Build and outline the building.
2. Select the material needed from the build object panel.
3.Click Finish, and watch as the building constructs in front of your eyes!

But don't take out word for it, check it out in this uploaded movie, it seems a zombie has a message for you!

Found Here!

Large download! 56kers beware!

Thanks, Spector Entertainment.
Awsum
Loving how you guys think, Ima have to play this game sometime when it comes fully out cause all the games I play are shit pretty much.

Anyways hope to hear about this more.
Thanks Guys :)
That is seriously awesomeness on a stick. I can't wait to test it out, great progress,very exciting :D, yay!
Are you guys recruiting anymore?
Hey, we should be in for a large icon update tommorow that I've been working on.
Thanks for the compliments guys, and sorry Ceph we are not recruiting anymore. Keep tuned!
i was testin the mass building with WW erlyer, it is kickass, and its so easy to use! i think the movie sums up how it works =). also me and ww where havein some fun with the spells till i went on a dungen rade and killed alot of stuff =P

this game is just starting, and it has bairly anything in it yet with olny 2 or 3 maps(compaired to what its gona be) and arldy, its the best rpg iv ever played. its alot more dinamic than skita =P