You realize nobody can see your emote here, right? Do you just write up your responses so fast and without thinking that you do that through muscle memory?
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
You realize nobody can see your emote here, right? Do you just write up your responses so fast and without thinking that you do that through muscle memory?

Yes OpieOP
BickDutt wrote:
It's actually a twitch emote I'm used to spamming on reddit.

You know you aren't fooling anyone.
This whole thread right now. I'm losing it.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
You know you aren't fooling anyone.

I really don't have to fool you. See for yourself, it's a twitch emote and it shows up on the TPP subreddit.

But I don't really have to make fools of you. You're actively using an outdated engine OpieOP And the game you made proves it. You do realize that Doom is really outdated? Like we're talking 20 years old outdated?
*awaits proof of any game created by Lugia using another engine besides BYOND so we can give constructive criticism on his work*
In response to Pokemon Entertainment
Pokemon Entertainment wrote:
*awaits proof of any game created by Lugia using another engine besides BYOND so we can give constructive criticism on his work*

*awaits a game on BYOND that isn't a pile of dung in the 15 years BYOND has existed*
If he had one, he'd have showed it off by now to shut us up.
Looks like you avoiding the #shotsfired to me. In all honesty you're probably not doing anything using Unity and/or UE. Seems to me you spend 23 hours a day mocking people's hard work on BYOND, derailing any forum posts you possibly can, trolling at levels that make super saiyan look nooby. In case you were wondering how the last hour is spent, I assume it's spent self loathing over the fact that you can't develop the first game on BYOND that isn't a "pile of dung".
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

This is getting tremendously stupid.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

It's more fun to watch you stew in your ignorance, this cesspool you call BYOND
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
This is getting tremendously stupid.

Getting? Has been from the beginning.
Oh yes, I do all that and more. But tell you what. I'll show you my game if you show me a game on BYOND that doesn't suck. (Hint: you can't)
I could show you multiple games I personally think are good, you'd just say they are piles of dung. I mean, opinions man we all have em'.
I bet they are either mandatory chat rooms or fangames BrokeBack
In response to Doohl
I used to host it, that game is lame. If you don't show up in time to get a store you may as well not even play.
In response to Lugia319
So, basically, GOTY2015, right.
"Brokeback" someone's mad. Like I said, people have different opinions. I know that's a foreign concept for you but trust me It's true.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6