ID:1969198

Not a bug
BYOND Version:508
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Firefox 41.0
Applies to:DM Language

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I working on my own map editor. And when i add new obj on 3rd maps screen.Obj with screen_loc="1,1" should be in left down corner. On 1st and 2nd it's fine.
All maps are the same.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

1) Open Dream Maker window.
2) Create a 3 the same maps(only names are others).
3) Run the world on Dream Seeker.
4) Add some obj's on the screen

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

The bounds of secondary maps are defined by all the screen objects in them. So if one of the maps only has tiles from 1,1 to 5,5, it's a 5x5 map. Your 2nd screenshot is consistent with that; I'm seeing a 5x5 map with zoom=1, where the tiles end up centered in the available space.

If you want to force both aux maps to be the same size, then you'll need items in both that exist at the edges you want. That is, if you wanted the map to be 10x10, you'd need a screen object at TileSet:10,10 and something at TileSet:1,1 as well. The one at 10,10 could be given a null icon; that still ought to work as far as setting map bounds.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)