ID:1970911

That scared huh? Just gonna delete the thread? What's the matter? Afraid people might have opinions? Why is it a sin to talk about this now? Did Tom's departure lead to Nazi BYOND? This is a valid topic. You don't like it? Don't read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3v4QUQpYjc
ive seen more than enough evidence to know it was an inside operation, but thats a nice documentary. c:

did a byond admin seriously delete it?
Teh Xooxer! Message me, buddy!
I don't see why this topic should be deleted, nor the last one :/ I guess rape is an okay topic but the mods believe jet fuel melts steel beams.
I agree. I don't see anything wrong with this if people will actually have a discussion about it.
butwhydoesitmatterthismuch.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

because our government shouldn't be killing us and lying about it?
am the only one who thinks this is incredibly stupid

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

wowowoww now shut the hell up and make games
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:

We're in off-topic, even programmers like a break.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:

o.o I thought you said you're the only programmer on byond competent enough to make a 'polished' game? Lul don't tell us what to do yut butt(Y).
Xooxer wrote:
Did Tom's departure lead to Nazi BYOND?

Actually, I believe the Nazis would have been okay with talk about building-burning conspiracies.
In response to RoxasX-San
RoxasX-San wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

o.o I thought you said you're the only programmer on byond competent enough to make a 'polished' game? Lul don't tell us what to do yut butt(Y).

who gave you a keyboard. is your entire staff diagnosed with mental disorders

/pagerbans and pager bans op too because seriously
Didn't I say there'd be an infuriated reaction? LOLOLOLOL
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

because our government shouldn't be killing us and lying about it?

And what exactly would be the purpose of killing hundreds of your own civilians? And no, don't tell me it was just to get support for war in the middle east. If they had bombs planted, why did they waste the effort to fly fucking passenger planes into the buildings if they could of just passed it off as "lolterrorbombs!1"? Would simply crashing fucking planes into buildings not be enough to accomplish the goal? Why would actual terrorist organizations take responsibility and celebrate it if wasn't an act of terror?

Not to mention, how the hell would 'they' keep people involved from ratting out the operation? For this to be a cover up with planted bombs and such, there would need to be a couple dozen people involved, at least. Someone would've come out or accidentally left evidence. A government coverup of something like that is simply too large of a task to be successful.

This whole conspiracy doesn't make sense and anyone who wholeheartedly believes this type of nonsense is a paranoid dunce who spends to much time watching pseudoscience videos on youtube and reading that "themindunleashed" garbage.
In response to Kumorii
the video says the plane was a duplicate without real passengers loaded in, but it could have easily been something else. plenty of people were involved, hence why many news stations were raided

the reason they didn't pass it off as thermite bombs is likely because citizens had to pass through scannings before they entered those areas of the pentagon, and the CIA would have been at a higher risk of being caught.

edit: also there was plenty of evidence, look for the news reports that were aired once and never aired again (if you can find them)

sorry but you strike me as a very dense and ignorant person with the extremely one-sided views
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
And what exactly would be the purpose of killing hundreds of your own civilians?

For dramatic effect.

And no, don't tell me it was just to get support for war in the middle east.

It was just to get support for war in the middle east.

If they had bombs planted, why did they waste the effort to fly fucking passenger planes into the buildings if they could of just passed it off as "lolterrorbombs!1"?

Because on 9/11, when the Illuminati was trying to detonate the bombs, their remote controls weren't working so they were like "Oh well, guess we gotta fly a plane into this shit!"

Would simply crashing fucking planes into buildings not be enough to accomplish the goal?

No.

Why would actual terrorist organizations take responsibility and celebrate it if wasn't an act of terror?

Probably the same reason terrorist organizations believe a god of peace would want them to behead women and bomb children.

Not to mention, how the hell would 'they' keep people involved from ratting out the operation?

Easy - pump fluoride into their water systems. Look it up.

For this to be a cover up with planted bombs and such, there would need to be a couple dozen people involved, at least. Someone would've come out or accidentally left evidence.

You greatly underestimate the power of Aiwass.

A government coverup of something like that is simply too large of a task to be successful.

Yeah people once said a black president was too large of a task to be successful AND GUESS WHO THE PRESIDENT IS

This whole conspiracy doesn't make sense and anyone who wholeheartedly believes this type of nonsense is a paranoid dunce who spends to much time watching pseudoscience videos on youtube and reading that "themindunleashed" garbage.

That's your opinion. Xooxer has been here since 2001, you're just a dweeb who probably just got here a week ago or something. Learn your place. Respect your elders. He's right and you're wrong.
"Without real passengers"
Tell that to the families that lost loved ones on those planes.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
sorry but you strike me as a very dense and ignorant person

I like where this thread is headed.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6