Digimon Tamers Classic

by Arcteris
Digimon Tamers Classic
ID:197147

Digimon Tamers

~Staff~
Admins: FallenZ, Arcteris
Moderators: -Open-
Gimme the source please so the awaiting fans can play it...
Lol, need to respawn all digimon, there are only 2 terriermon left... :DD
need to get this game going, ill be real good on it, u need any mods?
I can't get onto the server. Please help.
how abt u get the server working, the other digimon game sucks cuz its so buggy, and the owners dnt give a shit to fix it. id like to play but im guessing no1 can join ur server plz try and fix
i dont think your server is open to public.......................................................................................
could u plz host this so other ppl can play i hate seeing all ur progress through the game lol, i want to play too, but i cant join ur server fix it somehow plz
For the love of Disturbed frontman David Draiman, please fix the server.
Was this game up jul 19,2012 or 2011? and when is this game going to come back up
www.digimonbattle.wemade.net/guide/ guide_about.asp#main_banner

Join Antyla server for english talking/understanding the game...

DBO (Digimon battle online) Beats all byond digimon games, works on any windows from 98 upwards..

Amazingly amazing...

Check it out NOW!

Great graphics, tons of players, great maps, excellent programming as well as coding, mapping, sprites...

Whats not to like?

24/7 Host
Sucks. Why? Because it's cash shop orianted, you can't play this game without buying something. This game isn't that good.
I've got the host files for this game "Digimon tamers" i'll see if the game shows up when i host it, if its sucessful i'll start looking for a 24/7 host!

Also if anyone is interested in making digimon RPG/Tamer style games, i'll be happy to help with iconning of digimons.

Regards,

SkeletonX
In response to XeroXi
XeroXi wrote:
I've got the host files for this game "Digimon tamers" i'll see if the game shows up when i host it, if its sucessful i'll start looking for a 24/7 host!

Also if anyone is interested in making digimon RPG/Tamer style games, i'll be happy to help with iconning of digimons.

Regards,

SkeletonX

I´m going to make one, altough i´m just going to use the DS sprites, first i need to learn a bit more DM and secondly, the only thing i really need are turfs :/
How do you open up your team? I've hatched a few digimon and I don't see a team tab.
I can host now, just not positive I can do it 24/7.