ID:1972809

I remember a while back that someone had been compiling BYOND code samples that mirror all the built-in functionality.

For example, there was an Enter() proc that did equivalent density checking the exact same way that BYOND's native proc does.

Does anyone happen to have a link to that project?
DM compiler written in DM? Illuminati confirmed.
Polatrite wrote:
For example, there was an Enter() proc that did equivalent density checking the exact same way that BYOND's native proc does.

I know soft-coded movement procs were shared in a code snippet, see id:195088

The rest may be scattered around id:1498238 but I'm not sure if anyone ever made a complete version of soft-coded procs.
i used to have a link to it

Kats wrote:
DM compiler written in DM? Illuminati confirmed.

rsc extractors and dm compilers can be written in dm or anything else that targets the file system in such a manner... no external library needed unless the file exceeds a certain size
In response to GatewayRa
Whiff... there went the joke.
This is why we have a block button, I guess... Man. I need to use that thing way more often. It's been so quiet without Lugia.
In response to NullQuery
NullQuery wrote:
Polatrite wrote:

I know soft-coded movement procs were shared in a code snippet, see id:195088

I contributed to that snippet, but since pixel movement the Move() proc doesn't behave in the exact same way anymore.