Tales of Judgement R

by Mana Production
Tales of Judgement R
RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World - Requires Byond Ver. 513.1524+
ID:1973436

So I want to let you guys know and the older players and fans of ToJ that the game is going through a huge remake. I took the decision along with some of the team and friends that helped make the game enjoyable before that the game will be brought back to life, but it will take some time before an official closed beta comes.

So till then, I will give news regards on how the development goes so far and post often with Dev Videos which will be feature on my youtube page.

Closed Beta will work only through reservations, for now there no number set since the game is still far from being playable currently. But if I had to give a number now, I will set it to 15 (excluding the Team and VIP Players).

The game will be developped as a main project along Aeon but this game may be faster in development than Aeon itself.

That will be it for now, later peeps!

- Soma (Guy Cecil)

Tales of Judgement R - Remake Dev #1 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikzPIzKxM7I
Makes me very happy. :D
I mean, Are you going to finish this? Or are you going to stop its production for another of your 10 games.
Yeah, I was still very inexperienced in the original development, especially in the gravity system. So working on multiple genres like Shonen Jump Battlers and Aeon helped for the future development of ToJ.

So with all these experiences, I feel like ToJ can really be made better, and maps are already done too lol
No offense, I like the games you guys release but you don't host longer than a day or more, we rarely get to play them but you're all the time posting update logs.
Hype hype hype hype.
In response to Edit Nero
Sorry, I am trying to manage my time to work on updates at the same time concentrating on my studies at college so sometimes I forget to have time to host the games for a while xD.
But I will try in the future to host them longer next time.
In response to Soma Schicksal
Oh. I understand, that sounds great!!
Tested Tiger Blade arte for Swordsman on video. I'm surprised that it went well on first try XD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMlg_wacxmE&feature=youtu.be
The next arte, Tempest Strike, might be a tricky but I think of something.
Did you ever solve the extreme slowdown and random crashs
In-Game Menu Overload and Inventory's Automatic Refresher.
wouldn't of guessed
Since everyone is opening menu, it does take time to load and the game tend to reset that when not opened for a while for certain people, re-creating unneeded stress to the server. Which is wierd cause Aeon had the same type of system but the lag is inexistant. So now the menu is now a popup menu, quick and simple, still look clean. I think I've shown you it on skype once.

Inventory, well it recreates the grid all the time once the inventory is opened, so I will have to do the old and long manual way instead. Since each time it stays open, I see a nice lag and my FPS drops from 50 to 15-20. So eh...that's that lol
Menu
add a : next to title, lv, exp, next, hp, tp, r weapon, l weapon,, armor, head, gloves, str, vit, wis, dex, p.atk, p.def, m.atk, m.def.
I been wonder if you been posting the videos you been recording somewhere here...(doesn't seem like it)
So far, I've posted them on the FB page, including the screenshots before the videos. I do an update log with all the videos recorded probably in a few days.
Facebook... Always forget that thing exists...
In response to Xhaos
Xhaos wrote:
Facebook... Always forget that thing exists...

Lol