ID:1973677

Poll: Do you wear socks often?

Always. 41% (16)
Only when necessary. 58% (23)

Login to vote.

We've learned a lot about the community so far but we're not done yet!
Poll #4 is asking about your attitude towards wearing socks. Simple enough!

People usually don't notice this unless they're around me when I take shoes off or something but I almost never wear socks unless I'm going to be on my feet for more than a typical work day. Anybody else or will I be a loner this time?
Wow, I'm honestly surprised with the results so far.
socks were put on earth by satan to fool believers into thinking they need to contain their feet
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
socks were put on earth by satan to fool believers into thinking they need to contain their feet

I wholeheartedly believe this.
You should wear socks when:

- It's cold
- You're sick ( wearing two pairs works best )
- You have dirty hard floors that make your feet dirty when you walk barefoot
- When you're wearing any footwear besides sandals or house shoes
- You're having sex ( look it up, virgins )
- Your toes are ugly

You should not wear socks when:

- It's hot
- They're old or dirty( one time this girl took off her shoes in my presence and her socks were so disgusting, I lost faith in humanity )
- Someone is trying to give you a pedicure
- You're a babby ( if a babby wears socks, adults can't play with their cute widdle babby toes )

D'AWW, SO COOT!

Whoever disagrees is stupid.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I mean, I'm not the brightest so..
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I mean, I'm not the brightest so..

Fret not, young one, for all men can almost attain my level of brilliance with a little hard work and determination.

Almost.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Fret not, young one, for all men can almost attain my level of brilliance with a little hard work and determination.

Almost.

Cue LotR

The floors in my apartment are perpetually filthy. I refuse to take my socks off ever in this god-forsaken place. They'll never be clean either cause there are way too many guys here. So I not only always wear socks, but slippers too so that my socks don't even get dirty.
In response to Fugsnarf
Call me crazy, but wouldn't sweeping fix that problem? Lol
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

roommates
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

roommates

... that are allergic to brooms?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Vrocaan wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

roommates

... that are allergic to brooms?

roommates are like dogs, only less hygienic and drag more dirt around
Nothing stays clean for over a day. For my own sanity, I gave up a long time ago trying to keep the place clean. If the kitchen and bathroom are relatively clean, I'm good. I have my own desk which I can be anal about too.
I find myself cleaning my desk a couple times a week.. I wish my mind were more OCD about simply keeping it clear to begin with. Within 24 hours it gets cluttered with papers, books, and assorted drinks I always forget I haven't finished.

Socks, though. I like wearing socks, despite conditions. I don't wear them to sleep however.
All day eer day
I wear long socks so frickin much that I only have a couple small patches of hair anywhere they cover. It's odd, yet also slightly funny.

Due to the dirt factor mentioned already, or my feet getting cold and making me sneeze, I usually only have my socks off to shower, clip nails, or change into another pair. Lol.
I usually always have black socks on, but lately it's been hella hot and socks don't help that situation at all.

Voted for 'Always' though.
Yut Put wrote:
i stopped wearing socks a while ago and despite the warnings of others i havent run into a single issue. they seem kind of unnecesary?

It can cause problems down the road but that's only if you don't take care of your feet in the first place.
Page: 1 2