ID:1973793

Code:
src<<link("www.byond.com")

src<< link("byond://BYOND.world.1020182575##webid=5b2584fb29a5cb9ddb49d89a02d8a75e714f2def245b8126")

Problem description:
Hi guys, i got a problem with links at my byond project, when i try to open a new link to a game (in my project), the link open, ut the proejct juse close.
click(), just open new conection, and close old, it can"t handle two conections or more.

Other situation is with url links in output, because they work fine, and my project don"t close.

Question:
Is there a way, to change a link to a game, into a url link like on the pic?

Even though this is not in English. I'm just going to assume, Marek, that it is asking you if you want BYOND to be the default program for opening those type of links. If that's the case, click the check box, which I will ALSO assume says "don't ask again" or "remember this" and then click OK. As such, the next time you call link() it will automagically do it for you.
Thanks but this isn't my issue :D - sorry, i'll try one more time.

When i use this code, every thinks are good, i go in my browser in to byond website.
src<<link("www.byond.com")

but when i try open new byond game by this method
src<< link("byond://BYOND.world.1020182575##webid=5b2584fb29a5cb9ddb49d89a02d8a75e714f2def245b8126")

my old working window are shouting down...
But if i use default output links by <href> every thinks are good,game from link are starting and i have 2 working windows(games)... :(

So my Question is so is posible to connect to the game by using link and port but by website like on the screen.

somethink like this:
src<< link("http://byond.com/byond://BYOND.world.1020182575##webid=5b2584fb29a5cb9ddb49d89a02d8a75e714f2def245b8126")

Or any others method to open new game in DS from link "byond://.......".

for sure....
1) use link() proc
2) my website start open and
3) and now game will start by using website.

GreatPirateEra wrote:
Is that link opening the same game you are currently playing? That's not possible. You can't have more than one instance of the same game running simultaneously with the same key.

No, this is different game. :D

Oh i know! I wanna do somethink like in Xirre BYOND Hosting / Shell Server. You just click on the name of the game and game starts up.
mhm i "know", but is another way to connect in to the game? Look at Xirre's BYOND Hosting / Shell Server. He have options like this.... to connect hosted games :(

Do link() has any alternative?