I'm a badarse who murders anyone who pisses me off or i just don't like them. In fallout 3 i nuked nuke city simply because i didnt like that anus in the cowboy hat. I'm so skilled i can get in and out of any situation i feel like. I can make split second choice on who to kill and when to kill. I can make us of the most useless weapons in the game and prove they can be used to kill. Even when i can't see anything unless im right in front of them i can still snipe them from nearly half the map away. I am the most badarse person to ever play fallout 4. Just ask kumo QQ.
I've never beaten the main quest of a Bethesda game. Right now I've just been exploring the north western region. There's so much to see just there that the smaller map is hardly noticeable to me 10+ hours in.
In response to SuperAntx
The game is actually very stable especially for a bethesda game.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
It's always best to wait 3-6 months for these types of games because I don't want my experience to be ruined by the numerous bugs and performance issues.

I've been playing almost nonstop and other than the Deathclaw glitch(which I could've remedied by walking around to the other side of it), I haven't experienced a single bug or performance drop.

It's easy to tell they built the game with Skyrim's engine and expanded on it from there so most of the major issues with the engine were probably weeded out when they were working with Skyrim.
Same here. No bugs or performance drops, besides the one I mentioned. Well, I did have some really minor issues with dialogue where the subtitles didn't refresh, but that's it. Not to say I won't find some. Hopefully there aren't any game breaking ones to be found.
I hate Ghouls. They're terrifyingly fast when they want to be.
Oh gosh, I got on top of a highway area and started scavenging to suddenly see like 10 ghouls running at me like mad. Luckily I was able to get on top of a bus and shoot them down. It looked like something out of a zombie movie. Got some good loot out of it.
So I was on my way to save a guy from some Super Mutants and had to take an elevator up. Got to the top.. the doors glitched and wouldn't open. I thought it might be intentional or something but after waiting and looking around the elevator for 10 minutes, I decided to reload my save and this time it worked just fine. Lol
So i was sitting there looking at videos of people play fallout 4 wishing i had the game myself but i still dont have my card QQ...
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I've never beaten the main quest of a Bethesda game. Right now I've just been exploring the north western region. There's so much to see just there that the smaller map is hardly noticeable to me 10+ hours in.

i usually just run around stabbing stuff. people, chickens, wooden baskets, nothing is safe from my stabbing prowess.

stabby stab.
So I was responding to a distress signal when Dogmeat started barking that he had found something. I get kind of excited hoping its a Stimpack or something useful so I follow him down the road a bit and he stops and points at a jersey wall. I walk over to check it out and... I spontaneously explode.

He was alerting me to a mine that was a good 40 paces away from my position. I:
More proof that dogs are smarter than cats.

Cats want to kill you. Dogs know how to kill you. #Rekt.
I'm really loving how dynamic some of these side quests are. I've had a couple events that felt more like something out of GTA V than anything.
sick of fallout 4 now... have 100% completion. im ready for the next elder scrolls
One of my favorite parts of Fallout 4 so far has been finding little things that you can piece together as assumed stories. Much like Dark Souls. You see some dead person in some position, and you assume something about their past and how/why they died.

This guy just couldn't let go of his sugar bombs even until death.

Then we've got weird stuff like this. I mean, I'm just trying to think of what would cause someone to handcuff a teddy bear, cover it with a trash bin, then cover the trash bin with a chair. Something very interesting must have went down.

And this one... I don't even know.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I didn't even screenshot most of the interesting stuff I saw. In fact, I found all of this on my playthrough in the last couple hours. But I'm sure those of you playing have seen a lot of the weird stuff like this.

subtitle bug too OP
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
sick of fallout 4 now... have 100% completion. im ready for the next elder scrolls

Yeah I'm really excited for Fallout 4 as well. Fallout 3.5 wasn't too interesting, but since it wasn't a major release I can forgive all its glaring faults.

I will not give in to temptation.

In response to Fugsnarf
That's what i always love about RPGs like this, and most games Bethesda has put out the last few years. I play RPGs to get immersed which is why i usually have subtitles and huds off. I just get sucked in.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
and most games Bethesda has put out the last few years.

I WILL NOT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION.

I WILL NOT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION.
<3 bethesda.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10