ID:1986687

(See the best response by Rushnut.)
Code:

Problem description:
Hi i use LummoxJR's Swap maps lib. And when i add new larger map my old map get this same size. Is posible to fix this issue?
I know when we add in map editor a lot of maps we can have others x and y size. But if we use z layer we can't change max x or y for one flor.

Best response
No, it is not possible to have a map with different X/Y for different Z levels. All Z levels will have the same X/Y as set, this is standard for swapmaps, and the DM map maker, and DM in general.
oww... okay this ruined my thinks, but okay :D
You just need dense, opaque atoms on the edges of your map instances, and you shouldn't notice much of a difference.
mhm i thinking the same, but i use
client
perspective=EDGE_PERSPECTIVE|EYE_PERSPECTIVE

but now i start thinking about create simple proc to control usr client.eye... but i have no idea how to bite this.
In response to Marekssj3
There's also client.edge_limit.
Thanks, but now i'm thinking..... couse if i create 4 maps (20x20) and this map true maxx and y = 100(max) so i have a lot useless space... if i have 3 maps ~40x40 my maps save time is over 1 min ....

In response to Marekssj3
1. Save only the parts of the map you need to save.
2. Try to fit multiple maps on the same z-level.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
1. Save only the parts of the map you need to save.
2. Try to fit multiple maps on the same z-level.

Yes, but my 1st thinks was create libs for the anyone... I fit multiple maps on the same z-level, but others people... btw.

"> 1. Save only the parts of the map you need to save."

I use lumorx lib, i never would have did script like him.