ID:1986755

Some Contention stuff incase anyone thought that project died.
Anyways for the love of god can someone please help me with this cloth bull crap. I was on this thing for an hour and half now looked at 3 tutorials... help. I would do it then easy way but I don't want to go lazy on this peice now.. Frankily ATM I'm pissed...

set
img

-.-
Are you drawing Justin Beiber pulling a Kurt Cobain?

Because if so that's a fuckin' 10/10 drawin' m8.
Holy shit.I didn't even know he looked like beiber xD. I was just drawing a face from imagination with a military hair cut.

Basically a soilder thinking as he mentally prepares to head into the battlezone.
Mmhmmm.. sure you were... damn believer
set
click image upload

Update. tips appreciated
Is that Justin's mentor or director? Lmfao
There isn't really a reference.

just got inspired by this just for it's color scheme.. rest is imagination.
http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24676
That looks more like Jake Gyllenhaal from the side.

I'd say draw his hand a little bit smaller. I'm not sure if it's the colors throwing it off, but it looks massive.
In response to GreatPirateEra
Manager: "We got a few more songs justin.. you can't do this, not yet."
Slide me a ref fitted for this. can't really find one.
Tried to find an image of someone pointing a gun to their face. This is the best I could find.

In response to EmpirezTeam
He's not committing suicide dang it. he's mentally preparing himself by thinking while heading into war. he just so happens to be holding a gun barrel to his head.

gotta remember he has other body parts and all the extra blue is just more shirt creases it'll make it look better.
o.o
set
adult image sharing

started to get to it again.. it got a few edits
Good job, keep at it.

The only thing I can say that hasn't already been said is there is a really strong highlight on the front of the chest region of your most recent version that shouldn't be there, given where your light is coming from.
In response to Lilius
ah thanks for pointing that out. gotta make sure it's perfect :D