Dragonball Supreme Chaos

by McMekko
Dragonball Supreme Chaos
Dragonball Supreme Chaos will be back soon ( updated 16-02-2019)
ID:1987584

Will come back
Hi, I'm a player of this game and I'd like to make a suggestion for one of the races to make this game stand out a bit more from the rest.

For Mystic Gene Half Saiyans, I think that the Mystic form should be a permanent form in which the user would gain a boost in power equal to their SSJ2 or SSJ1 form ( I suggest this since in the anime when Supreme Kai asked Gohan to go SSJ he simply power up his regular form ) BUT would be able to then transform to SSJ1, USSJ and SSJ2( and USSJ2 due to it's inclusion in this game ) but with less of a power boost that usual ( for balance sake and since in DBS Gohan mixes Mystic and SSJ ).

It's just a rough idea but if implemented well it could make the Half Saiyan race a more interesting one.
What happened?
Yo please let the races like the Demon race who stay in the transformed state be able to perform the fusion dance please thats all im asking for if you can.
saving is disabled, kinda a letdown.
So guys just thought i would shed a little light on this junkie got really drunk last night and caused probs that led to him quitting and to back this up here is a light shot link of some of the pages some was his harassing me and the others was him saying sorry.

http://prntscr.com/gbultf
I'm coming back as Coder. I seen McMekko left me some messages while I was at work. My server will be back online shortly. Lets do this right this time.
Matter of fact. Next update will have the same feature DU has. Any outdated Hosting files will no longer appear on HUB. So you can take that ghost server and shove it up your ***.

Ain't going to be no more abuse on this staff.

Have a nice fucking day
Hi.
Ill be back dont worry and junkie will recieve what he gived. all people that going to stuck head in hes ass will smell hes rotten organs. Peace ^^
O.O