ID:1987763

(See the best response by Rushnut.)
anyone know how to map picture easier like for example we need to click at the bottom left of this pic to edit it in this source,if we try anywhere else it comes be able to edit (in map)
http://i.imgur.com/XGyEmHa.png

clicked somewhere else on the same pic
http://i.imgur.com/1ohogbw.png

and this is how it is in natural dme
http://i.imgur.com/0DtyGqa.png

and when i click any other way on the pic it like its own icon state i am wondering how i can make it completely 1 icon that is been showed in pic 1 and 2
http://i.imgur.com/DAbWD1E.png
Best response
I believe if you set the screen's bound_height and bound_width it should work, however this will force your game into pixel_movement mode, which you might not want. Otherwise no, it's not possible because of the way big icons work in DM.
In response to Rushnut
This isn't entirely true. As long as the bound_width and bound_height variables are set to a multiple of world.icon_size, then it won't force the world into pixel movement mode.
x.x i checked the source the title screen doesnt have any bound_height or anything the only thing in the source with that is an boss
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
This isn't entirely true. As long as the bound_width and bound_height variables are set to a multiple of world.icon_size, then it won't force the world into pixel movement mode.

Ah! Good to know, will keep that in mind personally.
In response to Darkchrispee
Darkchrispee wrote:
x.x i checked the source the title screen doesnt have any bound_height or anything the only thing in the source with that is an boss

You'll need to set them yourself, I recommend looking up the reference entry for the two variables, you can find it by pressing F1 whilst in Dream Maker, clicking topic, and typing them in. Just make sure as Andrew said, you use multiples of your world.icon_size, unless you're alright with pixel movement.
turf/Login_Screen
title
icon='title.png'
Click()
..()
if(privacy)if(usr.key!=""&&usr.key!="Berlindong"&&usr.key!="Tor7322"&&usr.key!="Nipples desu")
del usr.client
if(usr)del usr
usr.x=32
usr.y=11
usr.soundeff('select.wav',35,1)
usr.loadme()
if(testserver)alert(usr,"This server is to test stuff so the game doesnt crash on this shitty server anymore.")
title2/icon='login2.png'
loadscreen/icon='loadscreen.png'
HyuugaSkillTree
layer=120
name=""
icon='HyuugaSkillTree.png'
density=1
snakeskilltree
layer=120
name=""
icon='snakeskilltree.png'
density=1
ironskilltree
layer=120
name=""
icon='ironskilltree.png'
density=1
yukiskilltree
layer=120
name=""
icon='yukiskilltree.png'
density=1
skilltree
layer=120
name=""
icon='skilltree.png'
density=1
SandSkillTree
layer=120
name=""
icon='SandSkillTree.dmi'
density=1
WindSkillTree
layer=120
name=""
icon='WindSkillTree.png'
density=1
KaguyaSkillTree
layer=120
name=""
icon='KaguyaSkillTree.png'
density=1
medicskilltree
layer=120
name=""
icon='medicskilltree.png'
density=1
UchihaSkillTree
layer=120
name=""
icon='uchihaskilltree.png'
density=1
Appearance_Screen
layer=41
icon='finalize.png'
density=1

thats the only programming on the png i see
ok
Underneath title add "bound_width" and "bound_height" and set them to the size of the title screen, in pixels, but as I've said, make sure it's in multiples of world.icon_size, or else it'll force pixel movement, which you might be fine with, I don't know.

E:
Turfs don't have bound_width and height, actually. You'll either need to switch it to an obj or otherwise there's no way to change the size in the map editor.
bound* variables won't have an effect on how the map editor acknowledges big icons.

[...] it's not possible because of the way big icons work in DM.

Just be aware of where the 'source' of your big icons are (usually the bottom left unless offset variables are modified), it's not that difficult. If you ever forget, select the big icon as if you are going to place it and use that as a guide.
well when its not 1 i would have to go on map and edit all of the states or either have to codes it on the like pixel_x etc when its 1 we can just edit it map
but i dont know when i put the PNG on the map it just naturally goes into icon states am gonna take an pic of the edit in map and show you...
This is all kinds of no. Use client.screen and images to accomplish this. What you're doing is ridiculous.
icon state

tag(i dont know what this is for)

In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
This is all kinds of no. Use client.screen and images to accomplish this. What you're doing is ridiculous.

Essentially this. Putting menu screens on a map can lead to a lot of potentially game breaking scenarios.
I'd use the map to plan out the interface and then use client.images to implement it.