Naruto VS

by Masterralphy55
Naruto VS
A New Original Naruto Fighting game!
ID:198917

Ok, I have had it with everyone going "AD LE AND NEHJI AND MENATO AND ALL NARTUU CHARS IN EXISTANCE OMHGFHSOADLGNMVKDLSJTMASL<FG" and crap.

So here's what is confirmed at the moment for Naruto VS to have and not to have (as well as some neutrals):

What NVS WILL have:

Naruto, Sai, Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Konan, Pain (Deva Path), Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin, Jugo

What NVS WILL NOT have:

All Past Characters, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Might Guy, Choji, Ino, Asuma, Shino, Hinata, Kiba, Kurenai, Tsunade, Kabuto, Kisame, Sasori, Hiruko (Sasori Puppet), Hidan, Kakuzu, Any Pain Path not Deva, Tobi, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Baki, Killer Bee, Raikage, 1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage, Minato Namikaze, Young Kakashi, Obito, Rin, Madara Uchiha, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, Danzo

What NVS MIGHT have:

Any edits of any character NVS will have. This means Sage Naruto, Taka Sasuke, etc.

These lists are subject to change at any time!

If you would like to make sprite edits of any character on this list, please make them a Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble edit and have the same black outline RGB as any character.

We want this to have the same sprite style, not some kind of all-sprites-packed-in piece of crap called a "game", therefore we are not using any sprites from Ninja Council, Kage Bunshin Emaki, or any other Naruto game that is not Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Rumble!
Since when were you apart of the NVS team? o.o
In response to ImmeasurableHate
I'm not. I just help them out here and there. I'm thinking about spriting Kakashi for them and I'm sprite editing for Sage Naruto.

I'm not officially on their team, though I would prefer it :P
Iobject, if you have time, can you continue my Sage Naruto sprite? I had already started it (ask Masterralphy) but haven't finished it yet because I have busy and tight schedules which gives me a hard time to sprite it.. please reply
In response to TenryoIkki
I just saw your comment. What Sprite is it? I already have a Sage Naruto BTW. There are a few things it needs to follow:

1. It has to look like a Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Rumble sprite. It can't be Jump ultimate stars, or any other game with Naruto in it.
2. Even though edits are preferred, it doesn't have to be an edit.
3. If you meet these requirements, add my email [email protected] and show me there. Then I'll talk over with the NVS staff about it.

Oh yeah and again, I have a sage naruto edit, so if yours is better, we can use it, but mine looks pretty good too.