Shinobi Rising

by ManaSoul
Get ready for a amazing experience! Fight Bosses and strong ninja as you quest to find your Nindo! PvE/RP Open World Ninja MMO inspired by Naruto coming January 2016! Join Shinobi Rising!
Who cares. Let's get back on topic, about the cool sneak peak to a promising game.
No they just blame fan games for originals failing. And with all there talent they never got together to make anything good because they dont work for free or the good of anything besides ego. But i love mana souls ambition for this project
@bynamous and @ET if you ever need help with anything let me i love how nice you are and the support you give.

ill be sure to post some more art to previews for you guys.

thank everyone for their support for the project and keep fanning and keeping up im going to post something else thats amazing for you guys
He's defending himself. I've only seen you here lying or trying to bash this small presentation. And quite frankly ignorance is simply the act of commenting on something you have no understanding of. It has nothing to do with whether or not the other party is wrong. Let it rest, This isn't a place for whatever is going on between you two.
In response to Renowner
Renowner wrote:
He's defending himself. I've only seen you here lying or trying to bash this small presentation. And quite frankly ignorance is simply the act of commenting on something you have no understanding of. It has nothing to do with whether or not the other party is wrong. Let it rest, This isn't a place for whatever is going on between you two.

Thank you and your right I apologize you guys for arguing on this thread.
Btw can you guys give me suggestions for clan stuff you wanna see or the clans we should do. If you guys provide references and you give a good idea I'll be happy to make it and go through stuff with Rory and ter and make it happen.
Kaguya. But not with all the bone stuff. (Could be in, just really rare.) More like momochi, weapon users who are bloodthirsty beasts.
<3
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
<3

<333

Btw message ter check on him
In response to ManaSoul
ManaSoul wrote:
CarbuncIe wrote:
Good luck with making all the icons for clothes 'n stuff for this if you're planning for customization. But otherwise, it looks quite nice, I like the flow of the character's movements.

well haha i found a easier way to deal with it and as long as i do like 15 frames a day were good i can get everyones costumes out the way or do specific costumes. but yeah its not as bad with me and freedom getting at them. do you have anything you want me to put in the game

That animation has 57 frames. You're saying it would take you 3.8 days just to make the west states for a single piece of clothing for that single animation. At that rate it's going to take you 11.4 days just to make all the states for one piece of clothing for just that animation. In a year you would only to be able to make 32 pieces of clothing for that animation alone. That's not including time you have to spend on techniques, map tiles, interface, items, etc., PLUS the other games you say you're working on. Sorry, but I don't think this project is getting anywhere any time soon.
In response to Reformist
Reformist wrote:
ManaSoul wrote:
CarbuncIe wrote:
Good luck with making all the icons for clothes 'n stuff for this if you're planning for customization. But otherwise, it looks quite nice, I like the flow of the character's movements.

well haha i found a easier way to deal with it and as long as i do like 15 frames a day were good i can get everyones costumes out the way or do specific costumes. but yeah its not as bad with me and freedom getting at them. do you have anything you want me to put in the game

That animation has 57 frames. You're saying it would take you 3.8 days just to make the west states for a single piece of clothing for that single animation. At that rate it's going to take you 11.4 days just to make all the states for one piece of clothing for just that animation. In a year you would only to be able to make 32 pieces of clothing for that animation alone. That's not including time you have to spend on techniques, map tiles, interface, items, etc. Sorry, but I don't think this project is getting anywhere any time soon.

Btw lol not every combo is this long and I have a bunch of clothes made for this combo already and to top it off there's easier ways to finish clothes me and another artist switch off on overlays so it's no big deal I have time and so does my team. The basics for clothes and stuff are almost done but if things get a bit hectic I'll hire someone else to help out. The UI has been finished along with pre alphas skills which is about 22. this project has been worked on since last June so it's not a out of the blue thing. Like I said the only things were waiting on would be A we need more animations for clans B tile sets which Rory's been working on and C just more time to polish up skills so I can leave you guys satisfied and give you something to enjoy

As for the other projects Im delaying them until I get SR to Alpha but I do occasionally do animations and skills for 1 or 2 but the teams main focus is SR currently
In response to Renowner
Renowner wrote:
Kaguya. But not with all the bone stuff. (Could be in, just really rare.) More like momochi, weapon users who are bloodthirsty beasts.

So make kaguyas more of a sword based clan with sword techniques
Why wouldn't Kaguyas have their bone stuff... that's literally what their clan is about, bone manipulation
CLEEP WANTS TO PLAY THIS :D
No. Bone manipulation was a one in a million rarity. Their clan was about being bloodthirsty sword demons. The clan-incarnation of Zabuza. Actually staying true to this would make the game unique in a way.
I gotta say, I really admire the amount of effort you're putting into this.

I have one question, though. Why invest so much money into this project if you're not going to flip a profit? It's either from an intense love for the series or absolute madness.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
I gotta say, I really admire the amount of effort you're putting into this.

I have one question, though. Why invest so much money into this project if you're not going to flip a profit? It's either from an intense love for the series or absolute madness.

i think its a mix of both my overall goal is to get the experience down and make a name for myself then to make another successful anime styled project afterwards that makes revenue. but i mean i love this project and i love the series i can't see why not to try to make something if your gonna do something i say go hard and go out swinging xD!!!
Can we get a different PoV on an animation, looks like a sidescroller atm
it looks like from the sound of our teams last discussion end of january i should have the clans and moves ready due to the holidays and school our schedules have been out of sync but at this point its our slow progress on our art thats holding us back being our codebase is just about complete. so end of january i should be able to throw up a server with a lot of alpha content!
what happened to the server its feb and haven't seen no post recently so...
Page: 1 2