I'm 19; 20 in February.
I'm 16, turning 17 at the end of May.
23. Though we joke about the age group on the site, the poll results don't surprise me about the core group here on the forums.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
yut is a loli

You're telling me... jesus...
Turning 29 soon. I can never remember how old I am and have to do math every time.

Been here since I was 13 or so, though... Hence the name. Picked up programming when I was about 10.
19. Have been programming since around 7 years old, started making simple games using The Games Factory at around 6 years old. My first programming language was WDL (and then Lite-C) using 3D Gamestudio, so I'm really used to C-like languages. I prefer programming in C++, C#, and C, in that order. DML is kinda C-like so I enjoy programming in it too, and I like the community, for the most part.
In response to Kamuna
Kamuna wrote:
I like the community, for the most part.

The community's been so much better for me since I started using the block button. Haha.
I'm 25. I joined when I was 14, and that was my first time programming.
Currently 18, been here for 4 years which is pretty short compared to most people around here lol.
Yut Put wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
Turning 29 soon. I can never remember how old I am and have to do math every time.

Been here since I was 13, though... Hence the name. Picked up programming when I was about 10.

i love you

I ship it.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

Been here since I was 13, though... Hence the name. Picked up programming when I was about 10.

i love you

I ship it.

Yutter is now official headcanon.
I'm 22.

My life began after my Dad pounded my Mom in a hotel. No joke, he said after they got married he went to town on my Mom several times in a hotel. Anyway after he got done asserting his dominance, my Mom's booty hole ( or whatever hole babbys come out of ) wouldn't open up large enough to let my big head through, so the doctors were like "Yo, we gotta cut her open and save this babby, this little guy is probably gonna change the world one day." so I was born through what is called the Omnislash method.

That's when they call in a surgeon who also works part-time as a protector of the innocent to do this to your Mammy's stomach:

So after he got done mutilating my Mammy, they pulled me out and was like "Wow this babby was just borned and he's already figured out how to port-forward and host his own Proelium servers." so that's when I was asked to join Mensa but my Dad was like "He's only a half hour old, let him have a normal childhood" and I was like "Dada, stay out of this." and the Mensa Corporation Executives were like "Sign here" so I was like "Hold up, I need my lawyer present before I sign any documents" but my lawyers wouldn't respond to the voicemails I left them so I ended up not joining Mensa and instead devoting my life to the BYOND forums, ggwp 2015.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I'm 22.

My life began after my Dad pounded my Mom in a hotel. No joke, he said after they got married he went to town on my Mom several times in a hotel. Anyway after he got done asserting his dominance, my Mom's booty hole ( or whatever hole babbys come out of ) wouldn't open up large enough to let my big head through, so the doctors were like "Yo, we gotta cut her open and save this babby, this little guy is probably gonna change the world one day." so I was born through what is called the Omnislash method.

That's when they call in a surgeon who also works part-time as a protector of the innocent to do this to your Mammy's stomach:

So after he got done mutilating my Mammy, they pulled me out and was like "Wow this babby was just borned and he's already figured out how to port-forward and host his own Proelium servers." so that's when I was asked to join Mensa but my Dad was like "He's only a half hour old, let him have a normal childhood" and I was like "Dada, stay out of this." and the Mensa Corporation Executives were like "Sign here" so I was like "Hold up, I need my lawyer present before I sign any documents" but my lawyers wouldn't respond to the voicemails I left them so I ended up not joining Mensa and instead devoting my life to the BYOND forums, ggwp 2015.

Dead.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I'm 22.

Dead.

I joined BYOND first in 2001. I'm 25 years old. I've been trying to program the whole time but didn't really get the hang of it until 2008.
I'm 21, and I joined BYOND in 2007. I only bited BYOND programing, so my skill is realy poor.
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
I'm 21, and I joined BYOND in 2007. I only bited BYOND programing, so my skill is realy poor.

You seem to be doing great, keep at it :)
Even when I joined almost 15 years ago, I would still have been on the high end of this poll... Forty seven years young now.

Anybody seen my oxygen tank? I'm gonna go take a nap.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

LOL! 10/10
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Even when I joined almost 15 years ago, I would still have been on the high end of this poll... Forty seven years young now.

We still love you BYONDad. (:
Page: 1 2 3