ID:1999586

Merry Christmas

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

that is all...
christians don't follow the teachings of christ or any part of the bible for that matter, more at 11
Ezekiel 18:4 (WLC)

הֵן כָּל־הַ ְּפָשׁוֹת לִי הֵ ָּה כְּ ֶפֶשׁ הָאָב וּכְ ֶפֶשׁ הַבֵּן לִי־הֵ ָּה הַ ֶּפֶשׁ הַחֹטֵאת הִיא תָמוּת׃

no u
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Ezekiel 18:4 (WLC)

הֵŸ ›ָּœ־הַ ְּפָשׁ•ֹת œִ™ הֵ ָּה ›ְּ ֶפֶשׁ הָאָב •ּ›ְ ֶפֶשׁ הַבֵּŸ œִ™־הֵ ָּה הַ ֶּפֶשׁ הַחֹ˜ֵאת הִ™א תָž•ּתƒ
Amen.

<3 u all.

Well most of you anyway.
☺😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😇😈😉😯😐😑😕&nbsp;😬😡
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.

Exodus 21:2-6

Merry Christmas and God-condoned slavery for all! Remember, foreigners are inferior animals and you can buy them!

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

Leviticus 25:44-45

Christmas is about family and racial supremacy, after all!
In response to Ter13
Doesn't everyone have their own selection of small Taiwanese children to do their bidding?
"We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust."

Quran (3:151)
oh my god
"And on the last BYONDay, Developous said Let there be Yut Butt, and Yut's Butt appeared, and he saw that the butt was good, and squeezed the left cheek, and then the right."

Nexian Codex ( Section 5, paragraph 9, sentence 2 )