Pokemon Legacy

by Luis455
A Fan-Made Pokemon Game
In response to Shynaider
sorry but its true, doubt any one would play this game at this point :(
I would play, like I played back in 2016
In response to Shynaider
yeh but this isnt the game it was in 2016 anymore xD i did some heavy changes , specially on pokemons and how they work
Even better o/, can u give us a screenshot or a mini clip showing it :v?
In response to Shynaider
isnt something visual really, its more mechanic wise, like i made every single be able to get the exact same stats (base 150 all stats less hp wich is max 200 base), then per level you get 5 Ev points you can put on any stats

when a pokemon appears it will have random base stats between 45 and 150 (or 45 - 200 for hp), random nature, ivs, etc and all of this will affect them in the end

Also made it so every pokemon only knows tackle and growl but you can make them learn moves from tms (each pokemon can learn any move of their type (Ex: Venusaur can learn every Grass and Poison move), but they can also get moves from breeding, this way lets say a grass pokemon can easly learn lets say a rock move, if the grass pokemon and rock pokemon are on same egg group.

Thats pretty much it really, made it like this to see how it would work, would make every single pokemon usefull in the end and everyone able to use their favourites, even if some pokemons werent that strong before.
I see, I wanna play it so bad e.e
In response to Shynaider
Meybe who knows soon ill put it up, but for now isnt really worth it for me :(
Page: 1 2