ID:2005838

Story: It'd been a crazy month for the users of the BYOND forums. Beings of insubordinate power known as Godmodders appeared in the mortal, non-internet world, and plunged those forum users into the Webclient, in a deadly game, where people could create beings to help them win, or rather survive. But, despite the simplicity of their enemy, other things fell into place. A pantheon of gaming, mysterious numbers, and a being who called himself the Operator. It's unknown who or what the Operator was or is, but the forum goers didn't seem that keen to find out.

One Month Later.

A rousing Shadowling round at the Yogstation kept minds at bay, as they were searching for the light hating beast. When they found the beast in the Maintenance Tunnels above the Kitchen, however, it didn't run, nor did it fight. It spoke. "So...finally found me?" It said, it's voice calm, but echoing in the darkness, "Pity, I thought you all wanted to live...I guess even I can be wrong." The Shadowling ascended, but it's sprite was different than normal. Instead of the normal Ascendant Sprite, it appeared to be a normal human, but they were pale, with no hair and purple eyes. The horns that the normal sprite had were replaced with ethereal horns, translucent and purple. The Ascendant spoke again, this time with it's voice no longer echoing, but in return, it was deeper, and smug, "And if I'm wrong...then surely nothing can save you all." He let out an echoing laugh, before the screens of the players turned purple and black, and those players blacked out...only to wake up to cold steel, looking around to find a window, peering out into the cold, dark, and lifeless area that Humans call Outer Space...

OP: And that was long winded, but it got the job done.

Greetings, people of BYOND, to the BYOND Forum Game! The reason I'm doing this instead of RTD: Princess Celestia: The Reboot is mainly I couldn't ask, TCM vanished without a trace, but with all that out of the way, the rules!

Rules: Standard Roleplaying/RTD Rules.

1. You must have a character. You can make a Character Sheet of any character, and if it's approved (read as: I know who that character is) you will be added to the Waitlist. If there's an open spot in the party, you may join in. 6 party members at a time, and the waitlist can hold...quite a few people. Here's an example sheet.

Name: Greatness942
Race: Human
Class: GM
Starting Equipment: The Game Note, the Nexian Warstaff, and a navy blue Trilby Hat.
Background: A smart person, with quite a few issues, the Human with the handle of Greatness942 became a Game Master, a person who could control the fate of the world, however the Game God, and his subordinate the Game Gear can defeat him easily.

That's the sheet. It can be any character from any fiction, and you can even make a sheet of yourself!

2. Rules of Engagement: 1 turn per character, with several different actions.

Small Action: Opening a door, breaking out into a sprint, and cocking a Revolver's hammer are all Small Actions. Doing a small action means you can either do one Big Action, or 2 more Small Actions.

Big Action: Barring a door with a Hammer and Nails, dodging projectiles, and firing and reloading a gun are big actions. These end your turn!

Also, the rolls affect everything.

3. Rolls. 1=Botch, 6=Crit. The rest are explained in the "A forum game, better than the last" thread.

4. Health. In the actual game portion, there'll be roleplaying and combat, hence the Roleplaying/RTD thing I said. Nothing affects Roleplay more than injuries. So, in the field, here's your health and stuff. Example Time!

Name: Greatness942
Stuff: Game Note, Nexian Warstaff, and Trilby Hat.
Mood: Excited.
Health: Unharmed.

Now, post some sheets, if you're interested.
Name: Allah ()
Race: God
Background: Read the , you skreb.
Traits: Bipolar, easily angered, and most powerful being in existence. Gives life and causes death. Requires nothing.
Health: Immortal and unchanging.
Possessions: The holy prophets (). Everything else.
In response to Fugsnarf
...I wanna use that, so bad, but that's only because it's RPTD (Role Play to Dodge) and I feel like the Antag in question and the Islamic God would have history. Can you post another character, so that I can choose? If I do choose Allah, I might have to nerf them.

EDIT: You know what? I'll see what I can do for Allah. They may need a nerf, or just enemies being, erm, crazy awesome.
I have a question to ask you guys, and I want ya'll to answer.

Do you guys want pre-made characters, and then add new characters as the game progresses? The Answer might help out in the future.
Hey, guys.

I'm gonna go ahead and post some pre-made characters, to get people in faster. There'll be 8 returning from RTD:Prototype, and 8 newcomers, so there'll be enough for everyone. Next Post will feature the first 8.
Returning:
Name: Vrocaan
Class: Time Wizard, or Time Whyzarrd
Starting Equipment: WWII Era MP40, Time Staff
Background: A Grandmaster of the Time Wizards, Vrocaan made his presence known during the Godmodder attack, by summoning the Tsar Bomba. Now, he's ready to take on the Operator, even if he dies doing it.

Name: Kozuma3
Race: Human...maybe.
Class: Food Summoner
Starting Equipment: Food Summoning Staff
Background: Little is known about Koz. Only that, during the Zero-Incident, his cabbage creation skills gave the Anti-Godmodders a powerful ally. But alas, in the month preceding, the Summoning Cabbage has passed on, and Koz has moved onto other foods...like Carrots.

Name: Fugsnarf
Class: Construction Mage
Starting Equipment: OPM Coupon
Background: A Forum User, and a Masterwork builder of Gazebos, Fugsnarf can summon One Punch Man himself for an added boost.

Name: EmpireZ
Race: Zombie
Class: Frog Sage
Starting Equipment: Frog Staff
Background: Killed by the Game Gear, the Game God, and the Game Master at the same time during the Zero-Incident, EmpireZ was resurrected as a Zombie by Guy Awesome, and shoved to the front lines.

Name: Pinkie Pie
Race: Earth Pony
Class: Party Pony/Element of Laughter
Starting Equipment: Party Cannon, Balloons.
Background: A party pony who doesn't let life, or the laws of physics, keep her down. During the Zero-Incident, she was responsible for killing Deadpool, indirectly causing the Operator's release.

Name: Fluttershy
Race: Pegasus
Class: Animal Caretake/Element of Kindness
Starting Equipment: Food Supplies
Background: A shy Pegasus, Fluttershy was brought to the Zero-Incident by the Summoning Cabbage, and took on a healer role.

Name: Zura
Race: Humanoid Octopus
Class: Merchant
Starting Equipment: Ornate Sword, Cloak of Darkness
Background: Zura, known as the Nine or the Ninth to his siblings, is a Merchant, and also a Fighter, who, like his siblings, can absorb Souls for power.

Name: Sebastian Swiftbow
Race: Half-Undead
Class: Ranger
Starting Equipment: Bow, Arrows
Background: An Archer with Short-Term Memory Loss, Swiftbow was killed during the Zero-Incident, but was brought back as a Zombie by Guy Awesome. Now Human, Seb must take Medicine, or he shall lose himself to his rampant Zombiefication.
New:

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Race: Alicorn
Class: Mage/Element of Magic
Starting Equipment: Crown/Element of Magic
Background: Previously a Unicorn, Twilight became an Alicorn Princess after her mentor, Princess Celestia, completed her training. Now the Princess of Friendship, Twilight has to help her friends stop the Operator.

Name: Applejack
Race: Earth Pony
Class: Apple Farmer/Element of Honesty
Starting Equipment: Hat, Lasso, Saddlebag full of Apples
Background: Don't let her farming background for granted. Applejack is fierce, with her bucking trees constantly, she is quite strong. However, she is incapable of telling a lie...because she sucks at it.

Name: Rainbow Dash
Race: Pegasus
Class: Daredevil/Element of Loyalty
Starting Equipment: Nothing. She travels light.
Background: An extreme young mare, Dash's dream is to enter a stunt team known as the Wonderbolts. But, she is loyal to her friends, and will help them no matter what.

Name: Rarity
Race: Unicorn
Class: Seamstress/Element of Generosity
Starting Equipment: Saddlebag of Sewing Equipment
Background: A bit of a Dramaqueen, Rarity still cares about her friends, and will protect them with all she has. She also has a knack for finding precious gems, and is also a quick thinker, just like her friends.

Name: The 11th Doctor
Race: Gallifrayan
Class: Time Lord
Starting Equipment: Sonic Screwdriver, Psychic Paper, Fez
Background: The technically 13th incarnation of the pacifistic Time Lord, the 11th Doctor is a bit of a goof, what with his fezzes. Make no mistake, he is the same Doctor who the Daleks call the Oncoming Storm.

Name: Batman
Class: Vigilante/Detective
Starting Equipment: Batarang, Cryptographic Sequencer, Batsuit
Background: When Bruce Wayne was a child, his parents were gunned down right in front of him. Years later, he's trained his body and mind to be the perfect crime-fighter, taking on the image of a bat to scare criminals, thus creating the Batman.

Name: Aiden Pierce
Class: Hacker
Starting Equipment: CtOs compatible phone, Surpressed M1911 Handgun.
Background: After his niece was killed, Aiden Pierce used hacking expertise, and his Silenced Gun, to take down the people who did it...but with the Operator, a bit of revenge never saved anyone.

Name: Linkara
Class: Comic Book Reviewer
Starting Equipment: Magic Gun, Hat, Comicron-One Keys
Background: An internet reviewer, Linkara has his own ship, Comicron-One, which he nicked from his enemy Lord Vyce. He also has a Magic Gun, though I'm not sure where he purchased it.
Um, are you guys at work, or are you busy, or do you not want to play?

Look, I know ya'll have personal lives, and can't spend everyday of your lives on a Forum Game. I get that, I have my own stuff to do, all the time. But, can you guys just say that you're busy at the moment? It makes me feel like I'm shouting at a void at the moment.
I'm confused as to what's going on.
Name: Gazebo
Race: Gazebo
Class: Gazebo
Starting Equipment: wooden planks, nails, screws, asphalt shingles.
Background: Orphaned at a young age by the last great Godmodder battle, the Gazebo has been thrust into a life of suffering and destitution. His only way to break the cycle of endless poverty is to seek a position in prime real-estate and make his father proud.
1. Alright, yeah. You're right, Fugsnarf. I, once again, laid it on a bit thick without subtlety or telling anyone my plan. Just ask any question you like, and I'll answer to catch you up to speed.

2. Is Gaz (as I'll call him) an actual Gazebo, just alive, or is he a wooden robot made out of parts and pieces from a Gazebo? The only reason I ask is because I'm not sure a Gazebo can be orphaned. Otherwise, I approve of this character. Not overpowered, and I'm wondering how this'll work.
What about ?
Is Gaz (as I'll call him) an actual Gazebo, just alive, or is he a wooden robot made out of parts and pieces from a Gazebo?

Yes.
1. Oh! Crap, right. I said I was going to do something for Allah! Um, well...would you be okay if Allah was an important NPC, like Saitama was in the old game (read as: everyone was in the old game)? Otherwise, I would have to nerf a deity that people believe in IRL, and that might be...tricky.

2. ...Yes. I'll roll him like he's the robot, but it's really up to you.
Alright, end of the day update.

Playerlist:

1. Ter13 as Gaz the Robot (otherwise known as Gazebo)
2. Fugsnarf as...someone.
3.Empty
4.Empty
5.Empty
6.Empty.
I'll play as a cup of carrot juice.
In response to Fugsnarf
Um...a cup of carrot juice isn't a character because:

1. No Sheet.

2. It's, um, juice.

Wouldn't it be easier, and awesome, to play as yourself? You're one of the Characters I have already on here, so...
Name: Cup of Carrot Juice
Race: Carrot
Class: Juice
Inventory: He's just juice in a cup.
Background: He's definitely sentient, but he's in a... vegetative state.
In response to Fugsnarf
...Did you do this Juice Cup for the sake of that pun? Because if so, it was actually pretty funny.

Hmm...Juice in a Cup...hey, how about I add a Cup of Juice to your inventory on the sheet I made of you? That way, Cup of Carrot Juice won't be a character, but it'll save your life.
He's a character.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5