ID:2008163

Hello

need help with the icon size I am trying to upload an icon bigger than 32x32 but when I do that the icon is shrink into 32x32 and become small like if I am upload icon size of 64x64 it is becoming small in tiny box

I use map of TILED_ICON_MAP and icon size is default

as I have read tiled icon map uses 32x32 is there any we can even upload icon bigger than 32x32

Appreciate any help

TILED_ICON_MAP is a deprecated format. If you want to have native support for icons larger than world.icon_size, then you'll want to switch to using the TOPDOWN_MAP format.
but if I change the mapformat to TOPDOWN_MAP each and every icons will get jumbled up they will form too many layers isn't there any other way except this

can I use this
    if(I.Width()>=32 || I.Height()>=32)
bound_width=64
bound_height=64
transform=matrix(2,0,16,0,2,16)
To properly use TOPDOWN_MAP, you'd have to fix all of your currently large icons by remapping them.

TILED_ICON_MAP is the original format, very old, when you mapped an object that was large, it would split it up as if it were multiple objects. When you switch without remapping it, it turns every object into a clone of the original.
In response to Fanny10
The only alternative I can think of is that you'd need to split your large icons into smaller 32x32 pieces, then piece them back together programmatically using pixel_x, pixel_y, and overlays.
ok so but HUDs are also splitting up so I have to recode them as it is an old source which I got from my old source I wanted to give it out to people after making some changes to it so there is no way to upload icons to bigger than 32x32 in tiled icon map not even a code

ok Thank you guys appreciate for fast reply
TILED_ICON_MAP has been deprecated for a long, long time. Anything that depends on it needs to be burned with fire.