Naruto Fates End

by Dragon227
Naruto Fates End
Through time and time again destiny....our fate has driven us to the toughest of times.....but even that has a end how will you survive and keep your destiny alive!
ID:200885

Naruto Fates End

The Main Owner is:
1.Dragon227(Nemo)

The Co-Main Owner is:

The Head Admin are:

The Master Admin Are:

Coders:

Iconners:

Admins:

Enforcers:
Mapper:

Rules
1.No Academy Killing

2.Dont ask for ranks unless you have the reqs

3.Don't ask for GM or its yo ass xDD.

4.Don't kill students anywhere.

5.Don't Advertise.

6.If there is a abuse issue with an admin contact me on my pager(dragon227),msn([email protected]),or Aim(folye4).

7.Do not abuse any bugs or glitchs if found alert me or a gm that is on.

8.Kages are still players they do not have the right to do whatever they like if they abuse whatever powers they get they will be removed and a new kage will take there place.

9.Respect the Admins/GMs and your fellow players

10.HAVE FUN!!!!!

11. Racisim of any kind will not be tolerated.

GM rules:

1.NO type of abuse will be allowed at anytime(that includes if your having a arguement and u decide to ban dem) this will have ur powers removed and then u will recieve whatever abuse u did 2 another player(that means if u ban som1 u get banned).

2.follow all the rules players have just because ur gm doesnt excuse u from the player rules(boot,remove of powers, or ban depending o wat u have done).

3.no free ranks or special treatment not even if its a family member or best friend(tis applies to every1 even owners).

4.no tele/summon killz(lose of power)

5.work. if u werent hired to icon,code,etc den you shuld be helpin the players do not b lazy it will nt be allowed(warning-lose of powers)

6.Respect the players

7.NO biases agruements(meaning jus because there ur friend dnt believe dem automatically find out wat exactly happened) u will lose ur powers if tis rule becomes a problem for u.

8.You all can be replaced do not think your invincible.

9.Respect all higher lvl gm's

10.u must obey all of the rules players have as well so no givin urself chunnin or watver. lol srry jus wnna make it fair

Hokage/Org Leader Reqs
2 million all stats

Hokage (Leaf) :

Kazekage (Sand):

Tsuchikage (Rock) :

Mizukage (Mist) :

Raikage (Cloud):

Otokage(Sound):

HoshiKage(Star):

Amekag(Rain):

Waterfall Hero(Waterfall):

Sorukage (Snow) :

Fumakage(Grass):

All credit is given to the makers of this src although we will be updating majorly from it i thank you the creators of this src for making it possible for me to get this great game up.May God bless you