Event Jan 5 2016, 9:00 pm ID:2013315

Hi everyone,

Intro:

Today I decided to restart my old project Naruto Shippuden: Into Darkness but I want to do it the right way. What do I mean by the right way? I mean that my project is still in beta meaning that there is a lot of bugs to fix and that the game may lagg and last time I started it, even thought I wrote beta, people were expecting a fully working game and were already asking for new features but a lot of bug weren't even fixed. So this time I decided to do a close beta. That mean that you need a beta key to enter.

How does the beta testers selection work?:

I don't have a lot of criteria to chose my beta testers I just want nice people that can have fun on my game while testing all the things that can be done on it to find bugs and that they won't complain about things that are suppose to be done in a complete game and not necessarly on a beta. The keys are completly free I don't want to make money from it or anything I just want people to be aware that it is a beta.

How many beta keys are available?:

I think I'll be giving away like 15 to 25 beta keys depending on how much people are asking for it because my game is on host on a free low-end server(You must pay for quality right :P) so it probably won't hold a lot of people on it at the same time and even less considering the codes may lagg the game too untill they're fixed.

How can I get a key?:

If you want to get a key you just have to contact me on pager or here on the forum. I may asked you some little questions just to know a bit more about you but as I said there is no "criterias".

What game is it exactly?:

I could do a long post trying to tell you what the game is but it would be propably simpler to just give you the link to the hub :D!

Hub:

http://www.byond.com/games/Louis53/ NarutoShippudenIntoDarkness

Off-Topics:

If someone is interrest in helping me to clean my code(maybe to remove lagg and use less CPU) and maybe teach me how to do cleaner coding you can contact me on my pager or here on the forum!

Hope I'll see you soon on the game!

Louis53
i want a key
Kk page me!
I would like A key
Page me I can't generate it right now but i'll try asap.
Keys are still available
hey I want Key
sure I'll pm you
YO SIGN ME UP
I'll pm you
oh boy another nng rip how fun and orginal
I know that's what I lot of people think that's why im trying to do real original stuff and not justtaking things everyone did with nng!
I wish you luck on your project :D.
Thank you!
I want key
I wonder if the author thought to make the keys only work once... hmmm.

Also your first post shows you know nothing about game development. "The right way" does not mean giving beta keys out to everyone and their dog and expecting people to report bugs. In addition, what you are describing is more likely alpha testing.