Origins

by Hinashou
Origins
Relive nostalgic moments with catchable monsters!
ID:2035549

Join our Discord Server!

Relive your most nostalgic moments from a vast region in this upcoming title. Origins is centered around the most iconic region and our favorite catchable monsters.

A New Twist

Our favorite handheld games go back to the 90's. However, there was always something I felt was missing, action based multiplayer combat.

By being true the Origins of our favorite games, this game looks to redefine a classic and bring it into the next era. Your journey awaits you!

The Team

Owner/Developer: Hinashou
GFX Artist: TaraSly
Forum Designer: -dr- Damian

Credits:

Alex & Origins Team

Cant join the game.it doesnt appear on byond on my pc when i search it and on the website nothing happens when i click launch application
In response to Lion Soul
Lion Soul wrote:
Cant join the game.it doesnt appear on byond on my pc when i search it and on the website nothing happens when i click launch application

It works perfectly fine for me. If the links aren't pulling it up in the BYOND client, then right click the "Play Now" button and copy the link address.

Then on your BYOND client, click "Open..." in the top left, then paste your link in there.
Player Gym Leader System added!
Daycare added!
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Why is the game down? now i will never beat misty now!!!!
In response to Johnsontao1
Johnsontao1 wrote:
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Why is the game down? now i will never beat misty now!!!!

The server is online again. For future reference, message me on the BYOND pager.

However, the BEST way to reach me is on Discord, as I have my phone with me at all times. Join our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/wuJBzj2

3rd city added!