ID:2035994

Not Feasible
Applies to:DM Language

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
It'll be cool to allow bitcoin transactions, convert bitcoin currency to BYOND Credits or so (BYOND Wallet) and vice-versa.

A game can't pay bitcoins unless the developer deposits bitcoins into said games bitcoin wallet (ie: the games hub has a unique wallet, or the main developer/ byond key)

It'll be an interesting concept. Get paid/ rewarded to play games.

Just a thought, doesn't really matter though.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not Feasible)
I'm still trying to figure out a way to connect the byond client to the blockchain so i can reward players
If you'd wish to reward players, all you need is to use an API for creating wallets, and an API to send the coins from your wallet to theirs. Just store the players wallet address in a savefile, or a Database.
In response to Broken Development
Broken Development wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out a way to connect the byond client to the blockchain so i can reward players

Well I'm implementing something with Dogecoin at the moment. I've finished it so you can purchase a subscription with them as well as in-game currency. Probably use Dogecoin as the in-game currency, so whatever you send, it'll be your balance in game, and then you can cash out if you desire (unfortunately that'll have to be manually done.)

TLDR;

You can subscribe with Dogecoins, and make them an in-game currency. Cashouts have to be manual, so it'd be best if you give a pending cashout variable and manually withdraw them on a set date every week, say every Friday, or once a month or so.

When I get time, I'll see about implementing some kind of API, if it's even feasible.

Demo for subscriptions: Demo.zip

Just get a dogecoin wallet and go to a dogecoin faucet. I have it set so it only takes a few dogecoins to get a subscription and the faucets reward you every hour or so.