ID:2036096

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
How do I fix a source file like NKV.dmb - 100 errors, 0 warnings (2/13/16 7:12 pm) (max count reached)
Best response
First, stop using garbage ripped source codes.

Second, profit!
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:

Second, profit!

In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:

Second, profit!

First, stop being a bad moderator and grow up.

Second, realize that this is a child that does not understand anything about how something is compiled. I doubt they even know what ripped source codes are.
You'll fix all of the errors by simply deleting the source.
You fix it by going to the DM guide, learning to use DS then make your own 'NKV' from scratch. (Unless using the NKV rip is from educational purposes then its fine)
In response to Dragonpearl123
There is nothing educational about a ripped source. He's better off hitting the DM guide and starting from scratch and not get into the bad habits that rips promote.
While I've learned many things from looking at other people's source, by and large that's been from sites like GitHub, the Code Project, StackOverflow, etc. That is, I'm learning from professional programmers for the most part--and in a lot of those cases, I'm also seeing how other pros have commented.

It's not impossible to learn from a ripped source, but the reason it's usually such a bad idea is that the people whose programs get ripped tend not to be very good programmers, or at least not very experienced. Ripped source is usually full of mistakes and bad practices--usr abuse in particular.
In response to GreatPirateEra
There is nothing educational about a ripped source. He's better off hitting the DM guide and starting from scratch and not get into the bad habits that rips promote.

I also don't promote learning off of ripped sources, (picked up a few nasty habits)but if you can find a pretty good game, you should be partially only slightly good to go, a better place to learn would be the Developer help forums and look at the problems and how they were fixes, as well as asking and (attempting) to solve some of them. (Me atm).