Tales of Judgement R

by Mana Production
Tales of Judgement R
RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World - Requires Byond Ver. 513.1524+
ID:2042465

Yo! Soma (or Guy Cecil for others) here to bring some news concerning Tales of Judgement R!

First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for not being able to get the Alpha Test Server. Stuffs had happened and I couldn't keep up for while and being able to get the server into schedule. But I've kept giving updates on the game's facebook page, so for people who've liked the page still get updated while handling things in real life.

As we didn't wanted to give a rushed and broken version for alpha testers. We decided when everything is clean and well made, we would do an announce update regarding a good date for players to play and test out the game. Now that all this have been said, let's go to current updates that the FB page have been exclusive for a while.

Update Log #1

The gameplay have been improved quite better and more smooth than usual, as well as decided to give another chance to in-game menu screen with a better look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ifE4qnffQ

Players are able to change color of their menu screen to 8 differents colors, including the default color as its ninth. Status Screen shows images of players. Players who are a ToJ Representative (I.E: Llyod Irving from Tales of Symphonia) will show a different image from default classes. All classes (except Representatives Classes) will show the same characters, it will only change depending of the gender.

Update Log #2 & #3

Mage Class has been taken most care on this second update log along the new Jump Mechanic, which now players are unable to control their jumping once in mention, unlike old ToJ where players could still control their jump even when in motion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cy2IEjrjrM

Monsters have a better reaction to guard some attacks and features a Stun System after taking much hits, the Stun System varies per monsters, some will endure longer than others, but it is all based between the player's Agility and the enemy's Agility. The higher, the better chance to stun the enemy for extra safe hits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyEafSg-6Bw

Update Log #4

This have been recently released today and I've tested it out with my good friend, Chester (Wateruser). The Cooking System have finally appeared on the R version of ToJ. The system was to made on old ToJ before ToJ going hiatus, so it was useless at that time. This time, Cooking will have a good effect for gameplay, especially for players' future battles if they don't wish to waste items before a boss fight, they can simply cook some foods to either heal and, if the recipe allows it, boost their allies' parameters. Recipes have a Success Rate (Which will not be shown), but as players keep creating these recipes, the recipes in question will have better success rate than it was originally. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVcmklmdU0Y

That is it for these update logs for today. More news to come later.
Again sorry for our alpha testers, we will try our best to give more contents than its originally expected.

- Guy Cecil
Noice, hope to be playing again as soon as possible :D
Would be kewl if you made a tales of the abyss knock off, it was my favorite RPG growing up

edit: just saw the vids and the pictures for this game are really misleading, I thought it was a turn based type game. The actual combat system looks like something i would play
In response to Zagros5000
I was thinking along my friend Fayth, the possibility to work on a FOF System (Field of Fonons) like Tales of The Abyss for the game, though I will have to see that for later, Abyss is one of my favorites tales games after Vesperia xD

Though if you want to be one of ToTA Characters Representatives for later in the game, we got Luke and Asch available =)
I'd rather be the character I made the animations for at the time, Yuri Lowell :D

edit: If you lost it, I can remake it, or maybe even make new ones
In response to Kizumy
The whole representatives list was remade completely, since the whole system have been changed, so old sprite states from ToJ 5.0 are unuseable anymore.

Yuri Lowell was fully remade and already taken by Omega, the game's pixel artist, as he took days to make him look flawless including the sword throwing upon attack, and gathering his voice sets XD
Sorry on my part xD
In response to Kizumy
No no, it is fine xD
You can always look here: http://talesofjudgemen.clan.su/forum/14-26-1#33
If another character interest you, just let me know.
Cause this time on ToJR, the Characters Representatives have their own classes and their respective artes, so it is not just a disguise anymore. Of course it would take a while before player can access the character they've chosen since have to make sure they act like they should in their artes exhibitions.
Currently checking it out, thanks for the jumpscare on the music xD
Fury Sparks FTW
Cooking Progress:
34 / 34 Ingredients
4 / 41 Recipes
Please include Yuri senpai's croquetes filled with love. xD
huehue