ID:2046541

Yes, this thread is specifically about having a new personal blog for my future endeavors. Remember years ago when blogs were still supported on BYOND that I kept y'all up-to-date on any news related to my projects and experiments.

Now it is time I start having a blog again. Since I created this thread and all, feel free to provide any useful suggestions and I'll look into using whatever popular suggestion there is. I may either use Google's Blogger or another one that might be better than the former.

When I get a new blog, I'll let y'all know of the link.
Once upon a time BYOND had blogs but apparently they were 'too difficult to moderate'. I wonder how Tumblr and Wordpress handle all of their blogs...
Blogs were removed because yall niggas was stupid, plain and simple.
I've started tweeting my progress with Feed, if you can wade through my other misc. bullshit.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I've started tweeting my progress with Feed, if you can wade through my other misc. bullshit.

I don't have a twitter QQ.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

ur not https://twitter.com/kumorii?
Nope, lol.
Mattisnotakitty.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Mattisnotakitty.

Ding ding ding
i would've laughed my ass off if your name was really sebastian lopez
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:
Mattisnotakitty.

Ding ding ding

i don't see dat name on twitter
In response to Super Saiyan X
Twitter is so dumb. Plus with the recent fascist safety council, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot sick. Just use a regular blog/youtube channel like I do.