Anime Clash : Universal War

by DragonDesend
Anime Clash : Universal War
Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and more fighting game.
ID:204785

Games's back up, No idea what happened.
waiting the game
Game is back up, My computer really needed a few hours to cool down.+ it crashed.
I want to play this. What happen?
hey why is the game off ? i mean you said nothing is it update ?^^
The game's been down for a few weeks, The game is practically dead as I have other projects I'm working on that have more potential. Plus I have my other goals other than just making BYOND games.
oh you mean your fairy tail game
yeah this game xD k good luck
Send me hostfiles, please? I would love to host this. I can have it up 24/7.

Thanks for reading this. ^_^
Not really sure this game will ever come back, I have no motivation to continue it. Or any other BYOND project I have honestly.
Hosting 24/7 is enough motivation and with the player base it gets, it's making you work harder!
why is it down?
Hi dragon decsend i played the game and its cool,but i would like to have the source to add more stuffs update and all that stuff can i be able,i will keep giving you credits and admin if u wish :) ty,Im a coder.
Okay. You're not getting the source. and for everyone that keeps asking for host files etc. The game is dead, let it die in peace. Thank you.
ok :/
Game is back up and running.
The game has moved hubs and is being hosted 24/7 here - http://www.byond.com/games/ACSephiroth/ AnimeClashGalacticWar#tab=index

Lets revive the game on a good note :)
So the game was up but as soon as i clicked it you turned it off :/ but hey ty for hosting i saw there was only 1 player but i hope you find more players cause i know the game is pretty much fun !
Page: 1 2