ID:20559

DFSE===DFSE===DFSE===DFSE===DFSE===DFSE===DFSE===DFSE===DFSE ===DFSE

WHITE HOT NEW ANTI-TERRORISM IPO GOING PUBLIC ON Tuesday, October 10th,

NASDAQ: DFSE - DEFENSE DIRECTIVE, INC.

DEFENSE DIRECTIVE (ticker: DFSE), a major producer of weaponized chemicals and anti-terrorism detection devices will be going public this Tuesday, October 10th. The products that Defense Directive creates are used in each major airport in the United States, and thecompany has key long-term gov't contracts to issue the US military with DFSE's equipment. Talk about a company with products in high demand! DFSE's military contracts will guarantee this company a immediate revenue stream that simply can't be ignored.

This IPO is certain to yield incredible interest from the investment community, as well as significant media coverage due to the current distress in the Middle East.

You will not want to miss your chance to get a piece of this guaranteed winner IPO! Buy DFSE before it jumps through the roof)!

Opening Price: $0.75

1 day price target: 1.25

5-day price target: 2.10

14-day price target: 4.25

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act: Statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27a of the U.S. Securities Act of 1993 and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934,and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties, which may, individually or mutually, impact the matters described herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and the actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The company assumes no obligation to update the information contained in this release. Readers should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements contained herein.

DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$
DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE $$$ DFSE

b39341ca2bd7d3151f2550f196f5c888

--------------------

Okay...tell me I'm misunderstanding something and that I was not just offered anti-terrorism chemical weapons for 75 cents. Spam is really trying to reach to everyone these days.
Buy me some, Please, I REALLY need some anti-terrorism repellant, those thing are like flies around here in.. America..? Please.
I think you were offered more or less, stock. That's what it seems like to me, maybe I read it wrong. Maybe the first shares of the company go at $.75
Ya, what LoL said Sarm. That is a offer to buy stock for a company joining the NASDAQ market, not to buy cheap chemical weapons. :-p
Darn. I wanted to play Mad Scientist in the basement. :(
Sarm wrote:
Darn. I wanted to play Mad Scientist in the basement. :(

We can still do it, but this time I wear the pants and you be E-gore.