In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
At least you did one thing with your rip, and that was market well.

I think SilkWizard is an arrogant, self-aggrandizing cockhead as much as anyone—and he always has been—but if you're going to insult him at least don't make shit up. I have never seen anything to suggest his game, while maybe unoriginal in mechanics, is anything but either original code or code he had rights to use.
Yut Put wrote:
@silk you should PM me(if you're still following this thread), i would love to test out whatever you've made

Thanks! I'll let you know when I start the closed testing. Keeping the game itself unseen until the big release announcement is an important part of my Evil Silk Games Marketing Plan™ for this one.
Just when you guys thought Silk was done making games, he announced

In response to DarkTemplarX96
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Jeez I taste a lot of salt.

Any time Silk posts in a thread, the sodium content of said thread rises far above the recommended daily intake. Common symptoms of salt overdose include fabricating lies, name-calling, and general fuckery. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop participating in the thread and call your doctor right away as these may be signs of a serious mental handicap.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Keep talking yourself up mate, you haven't changed one bit. Still the big headed arrogant kid you were years ago.

He changed what mattered. Being arrogant is key which is why I think I'm better than Silk and have a bigger plan.

1. Silk confirmed BYOND can make money easily. It was just his hobby.

2. He changed his bank account.

3. With that simple 15k+ hobby money he could easily invest into something in the real world making even more money.

People say I think I'm the best but suck, which I do think I'm the best but I will never suck because unlike others around here, once again I can give people credit where it's due.

Meanwhile #byondwillamounttonothingbutImgonnawastemytimeontheforumstalk ingshit <--- Love those users. go away.
If we go by the steamcharts, Peak Players were 451, thats around 6765 Euros, and thats just from the Peak Players when game launched. This doesn't include the following sales and Doesn't include the Who knows how many donations Silk got becuase I 100% know for sure that people are willing to donate and support developers. so a 6 figure number for SilkWizard game I can see it because I know What dedicated players can do to help out the developers they love.
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
If we go by the steamcharts, Peak Players were 451, thats around 6765 Euros, and thats just from the Peak Players when game launched. This doesn't include the following sales and Doesn't include the Who knows how many donations Silk got becuase I 100% know for sure that people are willing to donate and support developers. so a 6 figure number for SilkWizard game I can see it because I know What dedicated players can do to help out the developers they love.

Silk and his wife be like

In response to EmpirezTeam
Kinda :V!
Page: 1 2 3 4