ID:20594

Okay, first off...

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

See that?

Now...

Okay, now go back up to the Javascript stuff and copy all of it. Now paste it into the address bar and hit enter.

Have fun. (No, sadly I didn't come up with this.)
That's awesome!
Oh my god. o_o
YES!
It also works on my image fiesta a page or so back. Give it a whirl. :D
It kinda did it to most of the images on the page. Not just the yoshi things. :D

Awesome.
That is cool, but you might want to explain what it does first, I assumed it was probably hazardous to my browser so I did it in IE first.
Danial.Beta wrote:
That is cool, but you might want to explain what it does first, I assumed it was probably hazardous to my browser so I did it in IE first.

Hazardous? I wouldn't do anything like that. :(
It works great on a google image search. :D
That rocks
i have been corrupt
haha i managed 2 make it 2 rings with the power of random math it looks waay better
Hahahah, that's great! =)
Thats pure pwnage.
Amazing!
Haha awesome.
I have to admit that is pretty awesome!
I saw a similar script Here.
I wonder who took from who.
I didn't take it from there. I took it from the SomethingAwful forums.

Look at the timestamps. I posted this on the 9th of October. His is today, on the 10th.

Edit: Er, wait. That doesn't use the same type of timestamp...same day.

Still, I've never heard of slavehack.com before and when I tried to copy-paste the script on that link, it didn't even work. I couldn't have taken it from there, since I don't know anything about Javascript. :/
Holy crap, that IS awesome!
Page: 1 2