ID:2066101

I made a post about this on March 30th, and only got one response. Whenever I try to join the Eternia server, it loads the section where the ads go, but then I get this message:
I have checked my firewall and antivirus to ensure that byond isn't blocked, and I've checked to make sure that "hub.byond.com", and "www.byond.com" resolve to the same address. Adobe Flash Player is downloaded and enabled in Internet Explorer. I have also tried to reproduce this with other games, however it seems to be only Eternia that doesn't allow me to join. Kinda getting screwed on my Eternia subscription, only got to login for like 4-5 days of the 30.
The choice of which server you join won't influence whether you see this message; that message means that for whatever reason, you haven't been able to get to the ad. (Blocking isn't relevant, since the page you're seeing literally means that byond.com couldn't be reached directly.)
But I only get this error when I try to join Eternia, literally every other server I try works normally.