Tales of Judgement R

by Mana Production
Tales of Judgement R
RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World - Requires Byond Ver. 513.1524+
ID:2069160

Yo! Guy here under my new Tales Of. account, to bring the small new updates added in the version 1.0.14

**NEW**

Fonons Energy Field (FEF) System: This system have been recently added and will be quite useful for all mages and representatives with magical artes. FEF allows players to click everywhere around the battlefields to set up the next spawn location of their casting arte, compared to Automatic Target's Range, going manual with FEF, the range of casted artes are no longer valid as it is not automatic via targetting, so it will allow to do strategic moves.
Note: By Jade's tests, it will require the players to determinate 3 things: The enemy's movement, their allies movements and their artes' casting time in order to successfully coordinate the setups. With practices and understanding, it will become a powerful tool in the future.

Ready System: The Ready System allows players at the start of the battle to get ready before the battle starts. As previous versions, players would be seeing enemies coming towards them when the flash screen is still blinding them or got caught frozen due to loading. With this system, players can appear in battle without worrying for them to be attacked when they are not ready. Of course, players who had been afk for more 10+ seconds will get auto-ready so it won't let their members have to wait for them to come back.

**UPDATED**

Enemies' AI System have been updated and some monsters act more intelligently. Some monsters are able to cast spells, which increase a bit the difficulty in some situations, so watch them closely to avoid getting killed.
Victory Screen has been redesigned and have an animation when gathering the rewards result.
Some lag issues were found and fixed right away.

That will be all for the update log for now. Game may be open today for more tests for FEF system.

Victory Screen (gif)

hows the PvP and boss fighting turn out on this?
In response to Zagros5000
Well PvP still to see for now.
There's one secret boss added as a first prototype and be added as Arena or EX Boss, of course he is not to be taken lightly since he tend to bait you with magic to make you move until cornered or wait for you to use an item to use his MA (Mystic Arte) on you. I think you may know him if you played other tales games xD
ill be patiently waiting lol
I'm mostly excited for the game itself, so i can play it *-*
GAILARDIA-SAMA, GOOOO :D
Excellent