ID:2071704

My daughter had a baby a few days ago. He is adorable :) I really am getting old as hell though...
Don't die on us, Flick.
Let us all take a moment to honor Flick's grandson. Bow your heads.

Lord and Savior Developous, I humbly approach thine foot beseeching thy blessing. Please grant the babby much strength, very courage. Exalt not only his right babby buttcheek, but the left babby buttcheek as well. Let him not walk the foolish path of the console peasant, but grant him at the very least half a brain so that he may understand that PC always has been and always will be master race.

In the Nexus we believe.

Amen.
The Nexus grants $15,000 nexbucks to Flick's granddaughter. It can be redeemed for its face value, two sticks of vintage 1986 peppermint gum and a pet rock named Gregory, when she turns eighteen or submits herself to the glory and power of the Nexus, whichever comes first.
How the fuck did this topic turn into preaching the Nexus and our savior Developous?
Flick wrote:
My daughter had a baby a few days ago. He is adorable :) I really am getting old as hell though...

Congratulations?! =P
In response to Audeuro
Audeuro wrote:
Flick wrote:

Congratulations?! =P

Thank you :)

@Popisfizzy - 'grandson' ;)

And there is no way in hell I'll let him anywhere near anything to do with the Nexus :P
In response to Flick
Ah, whoops, I saw daughter and thought granddaughter. My bad.
In response to Flick
The only way to live life is by following the Nexus :)
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
Ah, whoops, I saw daughter and thought granddaughter. My bad.

There's no such thing as gender anyway, it's fine.
Congrats, Flick! I'm happy to hear that. Soon you'll be a great grandpa. ;)
Flick wrote:

I thought you were joking about being old O-O. I thought you were actually like 25 or something e.e.
In response to Ghost of ET
... :|
Congrats! :D
Ghost of ET wrote:
Flick wrote:

I thought you were joking about being old O-O. I thought you were actually like 25 or something e.e.

Dude Flick was around back when gas was free per gallon.
Ghost of ET wrote:
Flick wrote:

Lol'd
I haven't been 25 in almost 25 years..

Edit: And I do remember gas being 35 cents a gallon :P
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
I haven't been 25 in almost 25 years..

Edit: And I do remember gas being 35 cents a gallon :P

So how much was a typical candy bar?
In response to Kumorii
I once read a book where peppermints were only 2 per penny. But actually wasnt the shop keeper was just being nice to the fellow and his children.
Depend on was the shop keeper making money or wasn't he. Because if he wasn't afford the candy he was give to them he would have to charge money instead of being nice.

That's what i think of the matter.
Page: 1 2 3