ID:20718

My mother after being cancer free for 3 months, was told yet again that she has cancer. This time it is in her mouth, lungs, neck, and kidney. That is why I have been absent from the byond domain. I am sorry to say I will not return again until she has been cured or passes away. It is still unclear whether or not she will survive the disease this time around.

-Krow-
Doesn't sound too good..I hope for the best.
Hope everything turns out well.
Sorry to hear that Krow. I wish you guys to best of luck and hope everything gets better soon.
Good luck. It'll turn out fine, don't worry. =)
Yarg. Spend lots of time with your mum. Take pictures. Laugh and have fun and stuff.
Oshi. D:

What Elation said.
Best of luck to you and your family
ouch man i'm sorry to hear that yo best of luck
Omg wow...
Thats really horrible..
Well, if your mother passes away, just know that shes in a better place, and god needed her if she had passed away.
God bless you and your family.
Sweet_kairi wrote:
Omg wow...
Thats really horrible..
Well, if your mother passes away, just know that shes in a better place, and god needed her if she had passed away.
God bless you and your family.

You make this reply nine months after his original post... However insensitive it sounds, chances of her survival with cancer like that was not very high at all. If I am correct in my assumption, I am sorry for his loss. Otherwise, she is very strong to survive it again and in such a wave.
I can't... reach... Tiberath's... talk like a robot... button... must... turn... off...
Oh well. xD