ID:207423

(See the best response by Flame Sage.)
Uhmm,
Sorry.. On acer and when you press enter the dumb thing sends it and idk how to edit sooo.. I was wondering.. after the update did you guys remove the submissions page? If not, can I have the URL?
Best response
BYOND members can no longer create new hubs or submit to the hub. Take a look at getting a membership. Its only $25 per year.
Thank you for responding so quickly. I know how much it is a year, but that's not what I'm referring to. The submissions page. It's no longer on the BYOND 'games' page. Did you delete the submissions page? The page where is tells you what games are refjected, or moved.
I believe I read somewhere it was removed. I'm not sure if they are adding it back in or not.
Okay. Again thank you for taking the time to read and comment to my post. If they were to put it back, do you know where I could be able to read about it to avoid flooding?
Probably in the same place they had it before?
They should put it back.
The in-dev forum doubles as the submissions page for hub admins (it just lets them distinguish between submitted games and ones that are simply posted by the author in incomplete form). I assume you want to know where the rejected games are located; they aren't currently visible right now.
If they have been rejected completely I don't think they should ever be visible, kinda defeats the purpose of rejecting them don't you think?
I do think that games that are Rejected should not come up in a search for players and outside companies especially if we ever get investigated, we don't want them to be able to find these things easily.

Currently a lot of Byonds mind set has been aimed at creating an original game, like myself and quite a few people i know.

So this is a really good thing which im happy about, rejected games, rip games which are not allowed(Funi/Square enix, other violations) Would do best to only be viewable by staff (just for reference if there was a mistake in judgement of it or considerable change has been done to require a re-submission).

I think Players should only be able to find rejected games by going to the specific creators hub and that game creator having membership to display the game's hub.