Ref Writer

by Masschaos100
Writes html files that can be used in custom(?) references
ID:207479

Well after seeing this I decided to try making something similar, well this didn't take much work but it came out somewhat better than I thought :)

Notes :

I added in an example file just to show you what this does, use the "Load .ref File" button and you should see the "procexample_procexample.ref" file, open that to see it.

If the loading numbers don't ever start going up and you only see the loading screen for more than a minute, then its probably a directory error :P, find out where you downloaded byond to, if that folder does not contain the bin and help folder, then thats probably no the folder your looking for, after doing so go into this demo's folder and find the "Directory.txt" file, now open that file and replace the directory inside with the directory you were suppose to find but only up until the end of BYOND, sounds confusing so here are examples of possible directory names :

C:\Program Files\BYOND
C:\My Documents\BYOND
C:\Program Files\byond

and such...

Remember, if you want to test your reference files out, use the .html extension when naming them :), some of you probably misunderstood that :P, when I say name I don't mean the name field on the form, but after you click "Create Ref" and it tells you that the ref has been created, it will ask you to save the file, THATS when you use the .html extension :)