ID:2075449

Post your comments here!
I thank you all for joining the trash I called RPs the last year. Helping me get through a lot of tough times. and you guys put up with my shit. I want to say thanks and I'm glad I was able to meet all of you. But this is were I say farewell. You won't have to deal with seeing any of my revolting RPs anymore. I think it's time I retire from RPing. Wash has-been, That never was a been. again. I thank you, Feel free to delete me if you wish. I can understand so.

Tbh, Bloat and I worked the last three days on an RP and as I sat online all day today to find no one log on. Is sorta heartbreaking. Not to mention that amount of shit that's happened this year. With me being banned. Than unbanned. Sure I ran some pretty successful servers but at the same time. The 2% that were successful. Was not because of me. I just made this group to say thanks. So as they say in my country. Au Revoir, Pouvons-nous rencontrer sur la route de liaison à la mort .
Funny, you complain about your RPs being bad and nobody joining, but when it finally does happen.

https://gyazo.com/7fa2155a35977cb6c2077edb5145c5bc

You just flat out ban me, just for discussing a character's treansformation power. Why even bother if you're going to shove away 'creative' minds.
I will not be your footstool anymore, I am a person and not a goddamn character, thing or monster.