Slimeville

by Raffile
Slimeville
Game in the making
ID:2075889

It's been awhile since I started working on this game and figured it was finally time to post something on byond about it.

Games HUB- http://www.byond.com/games/Raffile/Slimeville

Features-
-An action role playing game featuring an old-school feel and quick combat
-Change combat "spells" depending on the 'core' you are holding (The equivalent of equipment in a normal RPG. Changes stats, spells, character color, etc)
-Quickly switch between skills with a press of a button and shoot them in succession
-Level up and become stronger
-Evolve to reset your level and succeed the cap (Grow larger, there are 3 levels of slime)
-Make choices that effect the course of the game

Prologue-

After a long war between the humanity, the slime's retreat to live in solitude away from the terrible human kingdoms that have plagued them with death and war. Five years have passed since their faithful retreat, the human monstrosities continue slaughtering stray/scouting oozes for alchemy and other crafting materials. Endlessly the oozes have cried out in an attempt to speak to the humans that have hunted them but none will listen to what they have to say, leaving the vast majority of the kin, to live in consistent fear, while others seem to take advantage of the slimeageddon for their own personal gain. Will a hero arise to protect the people and gain peace throughout the lands?

What have I done and why should you care?

What a question right? So far I have finished the basic combat system (adding in the rest of the spells I finish up this post), leveling, evolving into bigger ooze-creatures, separated spells by the cores, and finishing up the currency system along with the human merchant to sell junk to, among other things that are probably to basic to bother you with~. The goal by next week is to have a playable demo out and ready for you all to try. Now why you should care? Lol you probably don't not yet. I hope to create a great one player experience. Tell next post (hopefully next week~~~) farwell.
Looking forward to this game, seems interesting.
Seems like an interesting concept hopefully it goes well.