ID:20816

I have decided to release a small demo of the game. It is not much, but it gives you a general idea of the game. If you read the post below this one, you will learn more. Also, all of the icons and turfs used in this game will be changed, these are just temporary for testing purposes only. Please note that this demo is only the first stage where neither of the perks are introduced. This demo has no rewards, secrets, tricks, etc., etc., but it is still fun in its own way. When the next version comes out it will change the entire game around, but, for now, try out the demo. You can download it on the right side of my blog. Please post feedback on what you think, thank you (if you cannot seem to beat this demo then there is no way you can beat the game seeing as how the demo is not even a quarter of the game. All the demo has to show is jumping from turf to turf, and the first break room. You will learn all about break rooms as soon as you beat the demo and enter it). I have also disabled the stats seeing as how this is a demo and you will not need life nor anything else.
Erm, you cannot possibly beat the demo. You don't jump high enough to clear the first jump.

EDIT: Nevermind, it just appears that way. Although you should use a better gravity system.

*shameless plug*
http://developer.byond.com/hub/Basik/MMX4ByondEngine
too bad that gravity system sucks, basik
Hell Ramen wrote:

And you can make a better one?
Basik, it seems everyone in wiz_chat is enjoying my game. =P I created this gravity system for a reason, it works well with how I create the levels. Thanks, though.
Basik wrote:
Hell Ramen wrote:

And you can make a better one?

I bet money he can.
Basik has a great gravity system.
Ryokashi wrote:
Basik has a great shitty gravity system.

Fixed.
Anybody could create a better one, Basik.
Also, Basik, please remove that from the hub.

Or atleast fix it first. There's so much usr abuse in it, it's not funny.
if you cannot seem to beat this demo then there is no way you can beat the game seeing as how the demo is not even a quarter of the game.

Who would want to play a game where you jump from tile to tile?
Well, DarkHorizon, it seems a lot of people in wiz_chat enjoyed my game. It is better to not be so rude when asking a question. First off, this is a demo, so yes, that is all you can do (for now), secondly, this is my very first BYOND game (I am still learning to program, and creating this game has helped me to learn to do certain things in DM I thought I would never be able to do). If you read the two blog posts about my game, which by your question I assume that you did not, you will learn a lot more. I suggest you read them before you ask such a stupid question. Thank you, goodbye.

P.S. I suggest you play the game as well.