The Ninja World

by Niro1
What is your dream in this colossal Naruto ninja world! bleach one piece dbz
ID:2081966

Resolved
Applies to:Naruto: Ninja world

This issue has been resolved.
im Callen, on my sisters account since i forgot mine, but straight to the point, you pawn Shargian off like a kids toy, just 1 SP for your tomoes, you do know saskue unlocked his 2nd tomoe i think when he saw his parents murdered by itachi, it needs to be special, add a friend system (Friend system will be for MS later on in the post) like you need to see 1 of your village members die for 1st and 2nd tomoe and 3rd, MS would be that friend you added, dying, the paths should be random as say you have alot of genjutsu, higher chance your getting Itachis MS, more ninjutsu your getting Saskue, madara is unknown, and obito is unknown, get creative, please do what naruto revised did, it stuck to the anime
It's a game. That'd be stupid since it's a PVP game. Also the education system is failing you since you're making so much spelling errors it's cringe. Spend more time reading or something please.
I really doubt that is gonna be a thing. We already got other plans for sharingan that are already implemented in the game.
Niro1 resolved issue