Dragon-Ki Online

by S10Games
Dragon-Ki Online
Join our wonderful community! https://discord.gg/xnRXs3j
Hi Lavenblade why are you in my forums? A game you're not even playing?
I am on your forums because these are open forums. They do not require to register with you yourself personally to post. If you'd like forums that are private, I'd host your own offsite. :)
Alright thanks for the input. :)
Lavenblade, the fighting is fun and can get pretty intense if you know what you're doing. The community is a good laugh. Zas got some good original systems in place too. haterz gon hate
Not here to drag down anyone, just my opinion. It's a decent game, and I too believe it has potential, but I don't think you're utilising it properly, because in the end, a new player will not catch up with a guy who's been self training since the server start. I don't know if you have anything to counteract this, as I played for less than 5 minutes.

Reason? The same reason why all the naruto and dbz rips aren't populated to the brim, as soon as I realised it was a rip, my first thought was "meh, played it before".

I think what you're doing is great, as I myself didn't have the dedication to finish creating a game.

Point of this: Originality goes a long way, it'll help you to get new players who'll stay
There are some ideas for new quests and after the update there won't be any reference to any copyrighted material, coupled with smooth movement and original combat mechanics that the other games do not have, its hard to call this game a zeta rip now. Sure you've played similar but this game has things to offer. The new character customization is excellent. Hopefully you come back to try it out
how to be a tester?
Quick Question - All dbz material is banned from byond or only the games which make a profit?
In response to Cheesy pants
considering dragon universe is still on the hub despite its "packs" i'm not sure anymore
In response to Pizza1992
Thanks for the reply
Zasif thank you for bringing back the best dragonball z game that thewre was on byond and if you need any tester i will be glad to help. thank you
the races need more diversity they are all just skin changes which is boring. where all the special perks of each races traits etc?
Oh boy.
I want to be a tester.
i want to be a tester also
At this point we have enough Testers, but You guys shoudn't wait much longer to play :). Just need a little bit more time.
Are you gonna level wipe when the game comes back up are start back where we left off?
Wipe
Alright, good.
When is the game going to be ready?
Page: 1 2 3